Your News Feed Options?

dxwwf3

Original Poster
I'm usually someone that is slow to adapt to changes, but I am really liking a lot of the additions found on the boards now. One of them is the Your News Feed option, which is something that might have been available before, but I didn't know about it. One question I have is if it is possible to decide what we see on the feed. For example, I really don't want to see if someone I am following "liked" a post from someone else. When I look at the feed, I would like to only see posts and replies from those that I am following. Is it possible to do that? Thanks

nepalostparks

I'm usually someone that is slow to adapt to changes, but I am really liking a lot of the additions found on the boards now. One of them is the Your News Feed option, which is something that might have been available before, but I didn't know about it. One question I have is if it is possible to decide what we see on the feed. For example, I really don't want to see if someone I am following "liked" a post from someone else. When I look at the feed, I would like to only see posts and replies from those that I am following. Is it possible to do that? Thanks

You can set up your alert preferences here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/account/alert-preferences

EDIT: Not sure if that directly effects the news feed, though, need to check on that

dxwwf3

Original Poster
I only saw options to control the alerts, not the Your News Feed. Maybe I'm just completely missing it. When I click on People You Follow the only option I see is to unfollow them.

nepalostparks

I only saw options to control the alerts, not the Your News Feed. Maybe I'm just completely missing it. When I click on People You Follow the only option I see is to unfollow them.

I double checked, and the alert preferences don't affect the news feed. I also don't seen an option. When @wdwmagic checks this thread, he should be able to answer if there is an option, or if one is possible in the future.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Glad to hear you are liking the features! Currently the Your News Feed is not configurable, and does work how you describe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom