your most memorable disney memory

powlessfamily4

With all the negativity going on around here lately, I thought it might be time to bring this back. If you've never read it before, I suggest you grab your favorite beverage, sit down and relax, and start at the beginning.
Enjoy! :kiss:

PS - You might want a box of tissues too.....

Just finished my coffee and reading some of these. Great idea bringing it to the forefront! Sometimes we all need to stop seeing the negative and focus on the positive. Do some things need to be fixed or updated? Yes ... but no matter the state we preceive WDW maybe in, our memories are always fresh and bring warmth and smiles, to not only our own faces but to those of others who have the same common bond; The love of Walt's Dream and this magical place that we all hold dear to our hearts. :kiss:

cowanfamily

Just finished my coffee and reading some of these. Great idea bringing it to the forefront! Sometimes we all need to stop seeing the negative and focus on the positive. Do some things need to be fixed or updated? Yes ... but no matter the state we preceive WDW maybe in, our memories are always fresh and bring warmth and smiles, to not only our own faces but to those of others who have the same common bond; The love of Walt's Dream and this magical place that we all hold dear to our hearts. :kiss:

BAM!:sohappy::sohappy::wave:

MKCP 1985

Good times here! :lol:

Seeing the Osborn Family Spectacle of Lights for the first time during the holidays was just the thing to put my family in a festive mood for the season. The lights - the music - the excitement of the crowd! So awesome!

Tinkerbell 8

My favorite Disney memory would be from my trip in August 2008. I went with my boyfriend, and it was kinda his frist time there (he went when he was 9 months old so he obviously doesn't remember anything from that trip). I have always been obsessed with Disney so it was great to see his face when we arrived. Although it was great to see Disney through someone elses eyes, the best part of the trip was the night of August 24th. It was a night they had EMH, so after we watched Wishes with my aunt, uncle and little cousin, we decided to ride some more rides. While we were walking back into Fantasyland, Andrew pulled me down the path where the wishing fountain is. He handed me a quarter and told me to make a wish, when I turned around he was standing there with a ring, and I said yes. Getting engaged in Disney was amazing and that will always be my favorite trip.

Nemo14

My favorite Disney memory would be from my trip in August 2008. I went with my boyfriend, and it was kinda his frist time there (he went when he was 9 months old so he obviously doesn't remember anything from that trip). I have always been obsessed with Disney so it was great to see his face when we arrived. Although it was great to see Disney through someone elses eyes, the best part of the trip was the night of August 24th. It was a night they had EMH, so after we watched Wishes with my aunt, uncle and little cousin, we decided to ride some more rides. While we were walking back into Fantasyland, Andrew pulled me down the path where the wishing fountain is. He handed me a quarter and told me to make a wish, when I turned around he was standing there with a ring, and I said yes. Getting engaged in Disney was amazing and that will always be my favorite trip.
That's awesome!

Tinkerbell 8

Are you getting married at WDW?

I WISH!!!! My future DH didn't want to because he wanted his family and friends to be able to be at the wedding, but now that its so close and we've had to deal with a bunch of stupid things, I think he's wishing we did just go to Disney to have the wedding. However, we have Cinderella wedding invitations & stationay, glass slipper favors, Cinderella Lenox wedding cake topper, Cinderella guest book, pen, cake cutter, toasting flutes, and we are using the Disney Wedding CD at our ceremony. :sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

I have so many, like most of you probably do too!!

Last trip, one special memory that was made was during the Spirit of Aloha Dinner show. There was a part where they recognized anyone celebrating an anniversary, or just anyone in love! My DH (who is very shy does not like being in front of a lot of people), came around to my side of the table and asked me to dance. We were the first on the dance floor. It meant so much to me. :eek: It showed me just how much he loves me.

ddbowdoin

I got engaged... just the two of us on a beach swing at the Beach Club. After I asked her, we sat and talked about our life and in that moment we witnessed a falling metorite fall across the sky over the boardwalk. Magic man, magic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom