Your Favourite Spot On A DCL Ship??

ChuckElias

It really depends a lot on what I'm in the mood for, to be honest. I can't think of just one spot that I would always choose to be.

I love Diversions (or 687 on the Dream). Watching a great game -- the World Cup, for example -- is a great experience in Diversions.

On the Dream, I really liked Skyline lounge for a quiet evening with a drink. On the Wonder, I like the Cadillac Lounge for piano music or a quiet drink.

I also loved the new glass-bottomed hot tubs on the Dream.

I love Palo for a great meal.

Now that I think about it, tho, my favorite spot on any ship might be my stateroom's veranda. :)

To be completely honest, there's not just one spot that I could pick as an overall favorite.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
It really depends a lot on what I'm in the mood for, to be honest. I can't think of just one spot that I would always choose to be.

I love Diversions (or 687 on the Dream). Watching a great game -- the World Cup, for example -- is a great experience in Diversions.

On the Dream, I really liked Skyline lounge for a quiet evening with a drink. On the Wonder, I like the Cadillac Lounge for piano music or a quiet drink.

I also loved the new glass-bottomed hot tubs on the Dream.

I love Palo for a great meal.

Now that I think about it, tho, my favorite spot on any ship might be my stateroom's veranda. :)

To be completely honest, there's not just one spot that I could pick as an overall favorite.

Another reason for us to upgrade :D

You mentioned many i cant wait to experience :wave:

Palo is Amazing :slurp:

And watched The Champions League Final in Diversions on our Med Cruise and fell in love with the place!! Few beers, sports, wings, hot dogs, chips and dip on DCL = Heaven :sohappy::sohappy:

thepit77

My favorite spot on the Dream was the Rainforest Spa. Two private whirlpools, heated ceramic lounge chairs, three steam rooms, and aroma showers, WOW! Well worth the price.

thepit77

How much for How Long??

For my wife and I (daughter was to young) it was $120 for all five days (8am to 10pm). Unlimited usage. If you are interested, head to Senses Spa right when you get on the ship, because they only sell 40 couples packages, so it is almost like having your own private spa!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
For my wife and I (daughter was to young) it was $120 for all five days (8am to 10pm). Unlimited usage. If you are interested, head to Senses Spa right when you get on the ship, because they only sell 40 couples packages, so it is almost like having your own private spa!

WOW! Great Value!!!

Is this bookable in Advance???

mickeysshoes

We spent a lot of time in 687 (sports bar) on the Dream..Plamer was a great!!! I also like cabin 10064...We spent lots of time people watching while in port and time watching the water!!!

Jseven

My favorite spot on the Dream was the Rainforest Spa. Two private whirlpools, heated ceramic lounge chairs, three steam rooms, and aroma showers, WOW! Well worth the price.

I will echo this and agree that the Rainforest is by far the best spot on the ship for those same exact reasons. No children allowed :) Its a great option especially on a port day (if you can manage) because its extra quiet...ahhhh......:snore:... ultimate relaxation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom