Your Favourite Resort In Your Back Garden.

real mad hatter

No I haven't lost the plot,well not yet anyway. Last year we decided to do away with our back lawn,( I hate cutting grass ) and stone chip the entire area.About 10 metres X 15 metres.We have a wrought iron bench/seat,a small gazebo,and wall flower boxes with various shrubs & plants.But this morning I went to our local garden centre and saw this water feature.Its a water wheel like the one at PORS ( not as big of course ) But the water runs down a shoot onto the wheel and makes it turn.Awesome I thought,so it's now in my back garden.( not going to tell my DW the price when she gets home ) Anyway,this has given me the idea to turn he rest of my garden into a Port Orleans Riverside theme.So two questions..First those of you who have stayed at Riverside,what other suggestions can you give me to transform the garden into my favourite resort? And also,what would you do to make your garden area look like your favourite Disney resort.? :)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
No I haven't lost the plot,well not yet anyway. Last year we decided to do away with our back lawn,( I hate cutting grass ) and stone chip the entire area.About 10 metres X 15 metres.We have a wrought iron bench/seat,a small gazebo,and wall flower boxes with various shrubs & plants.But this morning I went to our local garden centre and saw this water feature.Its a water wheel like the one at PORS ( not as big of course ) But the water runs down a shoot onto the wheel and makes it turn.Awesome I thought,so it's now in my back garden.( not going to tell my DW the price when she gets home ) Anyway,this has given me the idea to turn he rest of my garden into a Port Orleans Riverside theme.So two questions..First those of you who have stayed at Riverside,what other suggestions can you give me to transform the garden into my favourite resort? And also,what would you do to make your garden area look like your favourite Disney resort.? :)

We actually talked about when we get a house, making a pool like at the beach club! Don't think that would work but it would amazing! I would do a grand floridian theme garden - I love the lavender and roses! :)

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

We did the same thing with our backyard, no longer year long mowing as we live in FL. We used white river rock. I like your idea to make it look like Disney. My husband loved POFQ. Will have to see what we can do with that theme. Next trip to Disney I'm taking pictures of areas I like to try and do.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom