Your favorite things at Universal Orlando Resort?

HM GhostHostess

My favorite things are:

-Visiting Doc Brown, along with the DeLorean and the Time-Traveling Train
-The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
-E.T. Adventure
-The streets of New York and Hollywood
-The Garden of Allah area
-The Hard Rock Cafe

Unfortunately, a lot of my favorite things have disappeared. My other favorite things that existed at one point in time were:

-Back to the Future: The Ride
-Jaws and the Amity area
-Kongfrontation
-Earthquake: The Big One
-The Bates Motel and Mansion
-Nickelodeon Studios
-Ghostbusters Spooktacular
-Alfred Hitchcock: The Art of Making Movies

Gonzo79

A few of my favorites are...
-Enjoying a beverage and listening to music at Margaritaville
-Riding Revenge of the Mummy,Hulk, and E.T.
-staying at Portofino

TheMackMachine

I can agree with the Hulk's launch. My favorite things about Universal are the entrances of Islands and the Studios, and just looking out the window of a car and seeing Universal in the distance! I got goosebumps when I went last June, and it was amazing!

BryceM

Original Poster
I can agree with the Hulk's launch. My favorite things about Universal are the entrances of Islands and the Studios, and just looking out the window of a car and seeing Universal in the distance! I got goosebumps when I went last June, and it was amazing!
Me too! I love seeing Dr. Doom's FearFall and Hollywood Rip, Ride, RockIt in the distance. That's when I get really excited.

celluloid

All of these things mentioned are great and valid but something that often goes unoticed that I feel Universal is actaully outdoing Disney as with the attention to Detail Differences...

The Custodial Costumes. In each land at Islands of Adventure Custodial has appropriately themed attire. In Marvel they have Action comic book explosion like artwork all over button downed shirts. In Lost Continent they are Greek and Mediterranean(depending on the area) like villagers. In Seuss Landing they have awesome colors and stripes. In Hogsmeade they look like Hogsmeade residents. Jurassic Park they have the tropical wear.

Side note while not elaborately changing the Studios Custodial gets to get into the detailed spirit too during Halloween Horror Nights. During operation of Halloween Horror Nights they have torn, ripped and shredded outfit versions of custodial wear with no too alike all splattered in random amounts of blood.

DisneyPrincess5

We love:

The tram from the parking garage to the park
The entire Potter area including Forbidden Journey
The Simpsons Ride
Men in Black
Spider-Man
The Mummy
ET
Waiting while my fiancé rides Dr Doom and Rip Ride Rockit
Cat in the Hat/Seuss Land
And leaving...because I'm usually hot, tired, and have a huge headache from being on rough rides all day.

We're excited to ride Despicable Me and take two full days at Uni next trip!

Disneydreamer23

Top.5 5. Jaws ( before destruction ) 4. Car in the hat ride 3.Halloween.horror.nights 2. Men in black ride 1..et i have the best memories as a child being on et

katiekinzakat

I'm pretty sure that Universal is my favorite park right now; typing this I realize that my list is super long. It's so hard to choose favorites, but I especially love:

~Watching the Horror Make-Up Show; doubly so when there is a fantastic "volunteer" or when the actors have great chemistry
~Seeing T2:3D and doing a terrible Kimberly Duncan impersonation for the rest of the day
~Walking through Sting Alley in the dark during the Cinematic Spectacular
~Not getting run over by the Bluesmobile
~Jamming to the Muppets on Rip Ride Rockit
~Getting discounts on everything, even Starbucks!
~Running into the tacky tourists in the area formerly known as Amity
~Beating everybody at MIB
~Free admission to HHN
~The superior dinosaur themed ride that is Jurassic Park
~Super villain streetmo
~Mounties at Dudley Do Right
~Catching the Rocky Horror shadow cast at the AMC
~Running into new construction every time I visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom