Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Adidas

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Greenlawler

Original Poster
They know I do it every time. Ha ha. Normally something that I need is on sale there, so I'll buy a tank or shorts..the I go home to check Amazon for the shoes. :) I doubt you and I are the only ones who do that! Darn internet deals ;)

Discovered this little "secret" pretty early in the game too....

Obviously the best feeling is when you find that new in box older model that you liked, half the price of the current model.

Loved the Saucony Omni 11 so I was scooping these up online at around $50-70 for a couple of years or more. While the 12,and 13 models I liked less were fetching over $100.

Greenlawler

Original Poster
I just recently started wearing Nike's Air Zoom

It's a stability shoe that seems a little more sturdy than Pegasus, and I can find them for around $50-70

DocAlan02

I have worn Brooks Defyance ever since I started running 6 years ago. I've had about 15 pairs of them. The last 2, though, were the Defyance 9 and they both messed up my feet due to a narrowing of the toebox in this model. So I just bought a pair of Saucony Ride 9s and started wearing them this week. So far so good....we'll see.

G8rchamps

I'm a 13W and I find Asics to be a little narrow. Have 2 pair of Brooks now and have dine fine with NB in the past. I use a wide stable shoe and have dropped from 330 to 265 in the last few years. I also cycle to try and save my knees.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom