Your Favorite Innovention Ever

Figaro928

Original Poster
What's your favorite Innovention attraction from the past or present? and Why! I know the attractions aren't the most popular but it'd be interesting to see what is said.

My family enjoyed "The Great Piggy Bank Adventure" The kids loves interacting and pushing the button. My hubs and I laughed because somehow it said we'd retire as millionaires :hilarious::hilarious:

belledream

Ahh I can't remember what exactly it was called but it's in the past. In the 00's, I think it was some IBM game where you build your own submarine-type vehicle and collect treasure! I was so good at that thing - always had so much fun with it!

B-Ball Vol

Plastic Works - we still have those robots scattered throughout our house and I have one at my desk.
Sometime in the 90s there was a Guitar Hero-type game well before that idea hit the video game industry.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
The Plastic Works robot race thing was always so fun to do!! I'm so upset that they got ride of it!! I became a MASTER at it.. -.- It was so addicting and I swear I've had at least about 30 of those plastic robots when I was a kid..

Another personal favorite is "Where's the Fire?" I honestly wish this was like.. 10X bigger and majorly upgraded.. Think, the magic wand interaction thing at Universal Studios.. No screens, everything that causes the fire hazards are actually there! You press your flashlight button thingy at them, and they fix or disappear! It would be so cool :D

George Lucas on a Bench

^ I thought we'd prevented Judgement Day, but now it's starting all over again!

Whatever happened to him?..

argan16.png

"He sacrificed his own existence to save the future."

FettFan

This??...

Yep. Voiced by Bill "Goofy" Farmer, no less.

Always amazing to hear Goofy start with Beavis and Butthead impressions.

The script seemed amazing! The AA was AWESOME! The actual figure? ...I think it would be the perfect figure for a horror movie themed to a AA programmed to kill everyone in the parks in dark corners.. Just saying.

That would be Michael Crichton's "Jurassic Park: Prospectus and First Draft".
westworld-poster.jpg

Which is curently being made into an HBO series, produced by JJ Abrams....

MarkTwain

I did StormStruck and was surprisingly entertained by it. You sit in a small 3D movie theater themed to the inside of a house, with the "windows" the 3D screens, and watch a hurricane come through and basically rip the house apart. Air effects, water spray effects, the works. Afterwards, you use interactive touchscreens to decide as an audience various ways to protect your "home" (tape around the windows, putting on shingles, etc.), and then you watch the hurricane come through a second time and see how your new home idea holds up. Then a cast member briefly explains proper ways to protect your home from weather (it's sponsored by the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes).

It was enjoyable, educational, and had some neat effects. It's neat that WDW had another 3D movie I wasn't aware of. I'd recommend it.

copcarguyp71

I am sad that in my younger years I did not pay attention to Innoventions (when it was good it seems) and have only been paying attention to it since 2006. :(

JIMINYCR

StormStruck. It was thrilling enough that for a short amount of time you were in the midst of a Hurricane. Not the same level of excitement that Uni's Twister attraction brought out
images

but it got the blood pumping. Probably one of the few Innoventions things over the years that drew me in.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I loved the Sega area back when they were actually a big company, they had a ton of games to try out, and a decent flight simulator ride

Bairstow

I loved the Sega area back when they were actually a big company, they had a ton of games to try out, and a decent flight simulator ride

Same here.
I didn't have a Genesis or 32X, so to suddenly see EVERY SEGA GAME (more or less) up, running, and free to play blew my 11-year-old mind.
Keep in mind this was long before you had cross-platform games, downloadable demos, or even Gametrailers, so for video game kids this was a big deal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom