Your Favorite Evening/Night park

Redsky89

Original Poster
I was walking around Magic Kingdom yesterday and around the time the sun is almost down all the lights in the park come on. To me there is nothing like strolling through the parks at this time of day. The castle lit up, Main Street is glowing, Tomorrowland looks incredible.

What YOUR favorite park, attraction, or specific area of a park you enjoy best this time of day in WDW? For me its probably still Magic Kingdom ( especially Tomorrowland ) but the countries at Epcot are close behind.

belledream

Magic Kingdom definitely, for me. Evening EMH are the best because even though it's dark outside, the night is still young and there's so much left to do. As you've said, Tomorrowland looks awesome. Adventureland looks a tad spooky, and Fantasyland just pretty. :)

I would put HS second for the exact opposite feeling. As you have gotten all the shows done during the day, it's a great time to ride Tower of Terror at night, but other than that, I love exploring the shops and strolling down Sunset Boulevard with nothing else on my mind!

bebert

For relaxation, EPCOT/World Showcase by far. There is nothing better (for me) than walking around enjoying a cold adult beverage as the kids start to wind down. I am not one of the annoying EPCOT drunks however.
For fun, MK hands down. Riding POTC and HM at night just feels natural for some reason. I was able to ride Thunder Mountain this past November at night, really cool view of the parks.
As much as I enjoy going to WDW with my young kids now, I am really looking forward to going when they are older and can handle the late nights. I see us doing most of our park visits at night.

jonesenon4

favorite park at night epcot no doubt. like it was said before cool drink good food and cooler temps makes for a nice stroll around the world.favorite attraction at night however is splash mountain.when you get to the top on the outside and lookout over MK its a really amazing view.once we were on top and wishes was happening really awesome view better than california grill view. 21 days and i will be there can hardly wait.:):D

BransonJ

favorite park at night epcot no doubt. like it was said before cool drink good food and cooler temps makes for a nice stroll around the world.favorite attraction at night however is splash mountain.when you get to the top on the outside and lookout over MK its a really amazing view.once we were on top and wishes was happening really awesome view better than california grill view. 21 days and i will be there can hardly wait.:):D

Second the splash mountain at night during the fireworks. We were also on BTMRR during the fireworks and that too was a pleasant experience.

DisneyGirl3820

Magic Kingdom. It has to be the first park we visit every time we go to WDW. We walk to the second floor of the train station and just take it all in when we first arrive. From there we work our way down Main Street and then start the fun in Adventureland (and a Dole Whip, of course).

Mukta

I just spent an evening in AK for the first time. I had never been there after dark and it was awesome.

WS will always be first for me. Strolling around (with a drink in hand) after dark is one of the best parts of a trip to WDW.

RubyLee

Epcot...perfect night for me is to watch Illuminations at Rose & Crown then wander the showcase while sampling a few more countries beverage/snack choices! :)

Redsky89

Original Poster
Anyone else like riding the TTA ( or as some refer to it as the People Mover ) at night in Tomorrowland? Its cool getting a ride along that part of the park at night.

acishere

World Showcase

Strolling around the countries as they light up is probably the most relaxing and beautiful experiences in the parks. Just browse the shops, try a few snacks and enjoy some drinks.

Tinkerbella16

Magic Kingdom and Epcot definitely! There is nothing like walking through each land, especially Tomorrowland and just taking it all in. Riding The People Mover is awesome at night.

I also love walking through World Showcase at night. It is just like a whole different world in the evenings. Future World also because I love the pavement that lights up as you walk on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom