Your favorite Disney Snacks?

SeanWM48

mickey-pretzel.jpg

i'm all about that mickey pretzel

ynahtebwdw

1) School bread from Kringla Bakery Epcot's Norway pavilion - not normally a cake person but this was INSANE
2) Chocolate caramel covered strawberries from Karamel Kuche - expensive but worth it, will ruin chocolate covered strawberries for you from anywhere else
3) Jalapeño pretzel from Harambe village in AK - cannot do a trip without one of these

DisneyDebNJ

We have a goal this upcoming trip to try one new snack every day, whether it be a sundae, cupcake, something from the bakery, anything! So I would like to know what some of your favorite snacks are and where we can find them! Thanks :)
You cannot go wrong with Karamel Kuche, anything works!!! (The caramel pop corn is to die for, just have plenty of dental floss!) Funnel Cakes are a family fav here, with or without ice cream, chocolate syrup or strawberries and whipped cream!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Golden Oak in Frontierland (the little cart outside of Peco's Bill) has these new waffle fries with all kinds of different toppings. I just had them for the first time this weekend and they were SO GOOD. I got the BBQ pork fries and they were amazing. Definitely a new favorite snack for me :)

NonnaT

Try the fresh caramel popcorn at KaramellKuche- it's divine!
Jalapeno cream cheese pretzel at Harambe market (cart) in AK
Dole whip of course- I'm partial to the pineapple float!
I too love the pineapple float! And I probably love it so much because there is no place else on the planet to get it except Hawaii, so its always a special treat!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom