Your favorite Disney Snacks?

Disney4family

How could I forget the popcorn. I must have 30 or more of the popcorn buckets stashed in my cupboards. I pull them out to use every once in a while when I make the kids sit and watch a movie with me :)
We have a billion too - and will get a billion more. We use the special holiday ones to decorate the house each season. We even have the special Dumbo ones hanging from the ceiling in the kids' rooms!

Scor1pion

We have a billion too - and will get a billion more. We use the special holiday ones to decorate the house each season. We even have the special Dumbo ones hanging from the ceiling in the kids' rooms!

Great Idea!!! I'm really hoping to get down for a MNSSHP again sometime and get some of those buckets. The first time I went to one I never noticed them until it was to late and haven't had a chance to get back at that time of year for a few since to get any.

mouse_luv

That pretzel sounds like heaven!!! Going on the list!
I'm sadly allergic to pineapple so I will never know the joy that is a dole whip :(
Many may say that this is blasphemy, but you aren't missing much as far as dole whips are concerned. Try the citrus swirl instead (It's much better ;) )

Okay here's my list:
Cronut (as many others have said)
Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel
Gelato from the shop in France
Chocolate Eclair from Les Halles in France
Troll Horn from Kringla in Norway
Either the Kringla Sweet Pretzel with Almonds or the Kringla Sweet Pretzel with Chocolate in Norway
RulleKake in Norway
Grapefruit Cake (either Hollywood Brown Derby or Starring Rolls Cafe in DHS)

pajammies

The Quiche Lorraine from the bakery in France. I love, love , love that thing! It's ham and gruyere cheese.
I never see anyone mention it on here, so maybe I'm in the minority but I will NOT go to Disney without having one of those! :hungry:

NiarrNDisney

Eggrolls / Springrolls - Adventureland Eggroll Wagon (MK), Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin)

Baklava - Tangierine Café (Epcot)

Deli Pickles - Just about every snack QS, kiosk or "market"

Dole Whips / Pineapple Whip soft serve - Aloha Isle (MK), Pineapple Lanai (Poly), Tamu Tamu (DAK)

Cream Cheese filled Pretzels - Lunching Pad (MK)

Fried Raviolis - Boardwalk To Go & Boardwalk Hot Dog Cart

Homemade Ice Cream Cookies - Dino Bites (DAK), Hollywood Scoops (DHS), Sleepy Hollow (MK)

Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese stuffed Pretzels - Block & Hans (Epcot), Harambe Fruit Market (DAK)

Napoleon - Boulangerie Patisserie (Epcot)

Samosas - Mr. Kamal's (DAK)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom