Your favorite Disney Snacks?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We have a goal this upcoming trip to try one new snack every day, whether it be a sundae, cupcake, something from the bakery, anything! So I would like to know what some of your favorite snacks are and where we can find them! Thanks :)
Just a note the Main Street Bakery items are Starbucks pastries etc that you can get at any Starbucks in the country, and only have a few cookies and cupcakes that are Disney items. The other bakeries on property I reccomend instead is Boardwalk Bakery is really good and also the Bakery in France at Epcot. Too many other good snacks to narrow down everywhere else. Lol Enjoy!! :)

mishel635

So many delicious snacks to choose from!!!! Some of my favorites-

Fruit and Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow in MK
Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls or a carrot cake cookie from Writers Stop in DHS
Anything from Karamel Kuche in Germany but I'm partial to the turtle cookie and the sea salt caramels.
Ice cream from Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club resort. The sundaes are awesome but I am partial to the freshly made ice cream cookie sandwiches.

As you can tell I have a terrible sweet tooth! Have fun!!

MadameGaston

Original Poster
So many delicious snacks to choose from!!!! Some of my favorites-

Fruit and Nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow in MK
Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls or a carrot cake cookie from Writers Stop in DHS
Anything from Karamel Kuche in Germany but I'm partial to the turtle cookie and the sea salt caramels.
Ice cream from Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club resort. The sundaes are awesome but I am partial to the freshly made ice cream cookie sandwiches.

As you can tell I have a terrible sweet tooth! Have fun!!

The nutella waffles have already made it onto our list and boy am I excited for that!!
I've never tried anything from Karamel Kuche and will definitely add that to the list :)

Thanks for your help!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Falafel from TC, Popcorn from a cart in MK, French fries at a cs (never ever eat those except at Disney) Iced coffee from in front of EPCOT, sorbet in France my ds's will eat all of Les Hailles if I let them. My older one like the turkey legs (he calls them appetizerso_O) My dh would say school bread from Kringla. Thank goodness calories don't count on a Disney vacation!:D

WDW74

Ditto !
cronut.jpg

disneyfirstLJ

Shortbread Caramel Bar from Karamel Kuche in Germany
Chocolate Moose as well as a half baguette from Les Hailles in France
Strawberry Oolong Tea Slush from Joy of Tea in China
Strawberry Shortcake from Sunshine Seasons
Cinderella Coach Caramel Apple from Main Street Confectionary
Citrus Swirl from Aloha Isle
Mickey Bar and Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich

These are some of the snacks we enjoyed on our most recent trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom