Your favorite breakfast spots at WDW?

danyoung56

We have Be Our Guest for breakfast one day. Is it any good? No one is mentioning it, except one person said it's overpriced.

The breakfast menu at BoG is a little underwhelming. Not actually bad, just not the hearty breakfast you might be expecting. But if you schedule an early breakfast on a morning when the MK opens at 9am, you'll be perfectly positioned to ride several times on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before that 9am opening.

drwadadli

We like the Wave at the CR. We stayed at the GF in December 2015 and took the monorail around to the CR just to have breakfast at the Wave. We also enjoy Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. Kona Cafe is another really good choice.

LeighM

We have Be Our Guest for breakfast one day. Is it any good? No one is mentioning it, except one person said it's overpriced.

Our breakfast was not good. My husband's breakfast, which was some egg thing on bread came out completely cold...even though our ADR was 8:05AM and everything should've been freshly made. My quiche at least was warm and was lacking flavor. For the price, it's smaller portions compared to most Disney quick service. The muffins were the same you can buy boxed in any grocery store. And the worst for us, was we couldn't even relax and enjoy the bad meal in the West Wing (first time we had been able to eat in there) because people kept hovering wanting our table. Even though we were finishing our drinks and muffins. We felt incredibly rushed.

Clarissa McDaniel

Love breakfast at Crystal Palace. Great breakfast buffet. Neat building. Yes it is a character meal but it's still fun to see the characters as an adult. Bonus if you can get a reservation before park open. Nothing quite like strolling down an empty Main Street!

danyoung56

But with the new opening schedule at the MK, with Main Street opening an hour early, those days of getting in to breakfast and walking down an empty Main Street are pretty much over.

jpinkc

Yeah we did BOG in 2015 for a Breakfast and werent impressed by the food. The setting is one of the best in Disney IMHO. I have heard the lunch and dinner are better but have not personally tried it.

Matt_Black

Yeah we did BOG in 2015 for a Breakfast and werent impressed by the food. The setting is one of the best in Disney IMHO. I have heard the lunch and dinner are better but have not personally tried it.

I've done lunch. I won't say it's the BEST ham sandwich I've ever had, but I'm hard pressed to think of a better one at the moment.

yedliW

Garden Grill is a nice breakfast. Boma is another great place, but if you aren't staying at one of the AKL resorts, it can be difficult to get there in the morning w/o your own car..

But my favorite TS breakfast is 'Ohana (well. it is 17Mar.. let's call it O'hana! ;) )

For the quick service, you can't beat a giant cinnamon roll and beverage of choice from Gaston's Tavern! (be sure to grab extra napkins! I won't judge if you don't want to share.. I don't want to share.. ;) )

yedliW

It is pricey paying OOP. but a good deal as a qs credit.. we were underwhelmed with the food.. my mom's food was luke warm at best.. mine was flat wrong.. (it is supposed to be poached egg.. I wasn't really paying attention, but it came scrambled.. and I had eaten enough that it wasn't worth complaining about..). The pastry plate is nice, and the more people on the res, the more you get.. but they aren't really anything to write home about..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom