Your favorite breakfast spots at WDW?

jmp85

Original Poster
My wife and I are going to WDW at the end of March for a week. This is our 4th trip in a little less than two years and while we've found numerous spots for dinner, we've really only tried (and enjoyed) Olivia's for breakfast. Anyone have any suggestions for a decent to nice breakfast for a couple without kids? Curious to hear from everyone!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Top favorites of ours is Kona Cafe and Boma for breakfast. Both are absolutely a must for us each trip and delicious. ;)

Matt_Black

1900 Park Fare. Yes, it's a character meal, but I find it's (generally) pretty quiet, relatively speaking, and the Mad Hatter is a hoot.

Sleepy Hollow over at MK is a good QS spot.

ToTBellHop

Trattoria al Forno for now
Boma
Sanaa
Kona
Grand Fla. Cafe
Captain's Grille
Cali Grill or Narcoossee's brunch
Morimoto, Raglan Road, and House of Blues do brunch

Not much in the parks, unfortunately. It's all character meals except Rainforest Cafe.

Last edited:

Andy_0410

Port Orleans floatworks only place can find giant Micky waffles everywhere else I have tried seems to do small ones

Schneewittchen

Yes, do Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. The decor is awesome, it's that old-school 70's Disney (it's like stepping into Frontierland). I love Mickey Waffles and Moonshine (POG juice). The buffet has a ton of stick to your ribs options - bacon, eggs, sausage, benedict, beef hash, biscuits & gravy, grits, etc.

carriebeth

Crystal Palace has some options on the buffet you won't find elsewhere that are really good.

Boma has a lot of items to choose from.

Those are probably our favorite breakfasts. We don't really do counter service breakfast. Instead I bring some items we can just eat at the bus stop etc. And if anyone wants to use a snack credit once in the park the grab a cinnamon roll, or starbucks, or whatever.

Schneewittchen

This all got me thinking. I think the best breakfast in MK is the Sleepy Hollow QS stand. Just get a fruit and nutella filled waffle sandwich with a hot coffee. It's divine. And there's a lovely seating area overlooking the moat.

dsc01867.jpg

zurgandfriend

Kona Café
Grand Floridian Café
Whispering Canyon Café
Captain's Grille
Breakfast character buffet e.g. Chef Mickey's Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare

Todd H

Trail's End at Fort Wilderness is one of the best kept secrets at Disney World. Always hit their breakfast buffet when we visit.

Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge is also good.

Simba's Mom

As has been previously mentioned, Boma is our favorite breakfast spot in all of WDW. Second is the bakery in France (yes, the bakery is open before World Showcase). Most of their breakfast offerings are pastries, but Creme brûlée makes a good breakfast.....at least so I've heard.;)

jmp85

Original Poster
Wow, thanks for all of the replies. I definitely plan to look all of these up tonight. With no kids, we are typically at the parks or DS until closing, which usually leaves us struggling to get out of the hotel before 10AM most days. The Garden Grill above sure looks nice for a character breakfast!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Whispering Canyons - The Skillet. All you can eat eggs, bacon, and Mickey waffles.
Kona Cafe
Grand Floridian Cafe

Or my resort room....so I can sleep in! :D

LeighM

My husband and I have both enjoyed Kona Cafe as well - the Tonga Toast for him and the pineapple macadamia pancakes for me :hungry: We have gone to Crystal Palace without kids (love the breakfast pizza and the breakfast lasagna) but his favorite breakfast buffet has been Tusker House. It's a character meal but they have a nice variety of breakfast foods a lot of which isn't the typical American. My husband also enjoyed the breakfast at Akershus - family style brought to the table (eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage) and the Norwegian cold buffet. But the breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table wasn't worth the cost (although I loved eating inside the castle) and Be Our Guest was way overpriced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom