Your Favorite 'bit' of Magic on Mousebits?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
I recently (finally) figured out how to use Mousebits, and geez, what a fantastic site! After looking at all they have available, it became somewhat overwhelming to me. I downloaded a few quick things, but not nearly everything I wanted.

Just wondering... What's your favorite piece of magic on Mousebits that you think everyone should download? Any amazing finds you highly recommend for all WDW lovers due to quality, nostalgia, etc?

Have a great day! :wave:

WDW Monorail

There are too many to count but the ones that really do shine are the Spaceship Earth '94 tracks, Martin's latest SSE tribute, Martin's C25 tributes, his Wishes tribute, and Keichi's RoE in Full HD. But there are many more that I really enjoy, especially the BGMs.

Yes, I too think that Martin is awesome :D

dandaman

The Soarin' Loop in particular is one track that has always eluded me, so for that I thank Mousebits; it's now my favourite song on my iPod. :D That, combined with EPCOT media and Martin's tributes, make Mousebits the greatest Disney multimedia site on the Net.

yankspy

I recently (finally) figured out how to use Mousebits, and geez, what a fantastic site! After looking at all they have available, it became somewhat overwhelming to me. I downloaded a few quick things, but not nearly everything I wanted.

Just wondering... What's your favorite piece of magic on Mousebits that you think everyone should download? Any amazing finds you highly recommend for all WDW lovers due to quality, nostalgia, etc?

Have a great day! :wave:
Martin's Horizons tribute. (Something tells me you have that one). Horizons audio. Martin's three part Fantasyland and Tomorrowland tributes, Martin's future world 90 vid, Martin's Liberty square (HM) tribute, Martin's press event for DLP TOT, Dolbyman's TTA, Dolbyman's DL Tiki, Dolbyman's wishes, ROE by Keichi, just to name a few.:lol: I have downloaded over 110 gigs of video and audio over the years from that site. It is an excellent source for non-commercial media. My hats off to the contributors to that site.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
since my responce is "huh?" i'm guessing no. where can i get that?

I just learned a very short time ago to use mousebits and I downloaded utorrent as my program. Very easy and straight forward to use. http://www.utorrent.com/

Download that (or another program of the same nature) and follow the easy directions. Honestly, the way I really learned to do it was going to the mousebits forum section and following the step by step guide they provide.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom