Your Choice for CEO

ms7479a

Original Poster
I know that Bob Iger is the CEO of Disney (and so far doing a pretty good job) but if you could pick anyone for the job who would you pick?

Pioneer Hall

I think Iger is doing a good job so far. His history with the company and hard work so far makes me think he is the best cadidate.

maxime29

Premium Member
Not really a topic for the WDW Parks forum. More of the Disney Company section.

Anyway, is this a serious topic? Cause I would totally pick Jeff Skillings.

CoffeeJedi

I would have Lassetter and Iger set up much the way Walt and Roy were back in the good old days. Walt would encourage the ideas and think purely "blue sky", but Roy could budget and and either bring Walt back down to Earth, or figure out to get funds if Walt insisted.
I think that John and Bob would work nicely in much the same way.

Ringo8n24

Could you imagine Donald Trump as CEO? I love the man, but he would start a Disney Mortgage Company, Disney bottled water, Disney airlines, etc. You know all the miscellaneous things he has put his name on?

pluto77

Ringo8n24 said:
Could you imagine Donald Trump as CEO? I love the man, but he would start a Disney Mortgage Company, Disney bottled water, Disney airlines, etc. You know all the miscellaneous things he has put his name on?
And there would be a Disney Apprentice :p

Ringo8n24

pluto77 said:
And there would be a Disney Apprentice :p

I did not think about that too much until you said it. That would be an awesome idea to have an apprentice program for a Disney addict to get an executive job there at WDW. They could all live together on property, have different projects each week at WDW, and the winner each week could have some cool, unique experience at WDW that nobody else has ever done. I would not only watch that show, I would try out to be on it. ABC should do it! :lookaroun

Mr Bill

CoffeeJedi said:
I would have Lassetter and Iger set up much the way Walt and Roy were back in the good old days. Walt would encourage the ideas and think purely "blue sky", but Roy could budget and and either bring Walt back down to Earth, or figure out to get funds if Walt insisted.
I really like the idea of a setup like this.

pluto77

Ringo8n24 said:
I did not think about that too much until you said it. That would be an awesome idea to have an apprentice program for a Disney addict to get an executive job there at WDW. They could all live together on property, have different projects each week at WDW, and the winner each week could have some cool, unique experience at WDW that nobody else has ever done. I would not only watch that show, I would try out to be on it. ABC should do it! :lookaroun
Sounds good to me! I always thought a Disney amazing race would be cool too, but not everything on TV can be Disney related unfortuneately. :lol:

bjunderwood

CoffeeJedi said:

I too agree with this idea, except I would want the leadership to be opposite of Walt and Roy. While Lassetter is very creative, Iger has earned becoming CEO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom