You can own MR TOAD in your home.....

pilka214

they sell the " Big Figs" at the art of disney at dtd and even sell some in the parks. they have almost every character. mickey,donald, jack skeleton, and even figment. but they are fairly large, and i think a little over priced. there made of like plastic or wood junk, not worth 125 but hey its the only place to get them. so i would buy one if i had the money i would buy one.

PixyDust

I like the Mr. Toad Pewter Figurine Set. 7 for $79. All the great characters. Saw them in the Disney Catalog today and decided I had to have them.

Maybe if the Toad stuff sells big, they'll realize there's still a market for him and incorporate him back into something at the park!

SirNim

<-- lives under a roof which also houses a Figment "Big Fig" purchased at The Art of Disney in WDW.

WDWScottieBoy

If I remember right, I thought I saw one of the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride cars on Disney eBay. You might want to keep a look out on that site for other Mr. Toad memoribilia too. They always have a large amount of items on there and are usually cheap (except for ride cars). Just something you all might want to check out.

mrtoad

WDWScottieBoy said:
If I remember right, I thought I saw one of the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride cars on Disney eBay. You might want to keep a look out on that site for other Mr. Toad memoribilia too. They always have a large amount of items on there and are usually cheap (except for ride cars). Just something you all might want to check out.

I would love one of the cars for my family room. I would use it like a couch.

Stitch79

I snagged a Stitch big figure and was amazed at how huge it was! He is the size of a toddler, so make sure you have room for the figure. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom