You can have a bad day at Disney

misterID

Last time I had a bad day at Disney (MK of course) that Pink song, "I've had a s**t day" came on the radio while I was driving out of the parking lot and it made me feel better. It is no longer my official "had a bad day at Disney" theme song. I give it to this group...

BTW, I've had a bird poop on my head at WDW (MK of course) before... What I go through for a citrus swirl. And it was the time they weren't even doing real citrus swirls, so you can say I was pooped on twice!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Years of counseling and therapy will be needed. They will never go outside again for fear of a reoccurrence. Definitely an incident that will scar them for life. Disney should have been aware of the danger, how many years have geese been flying over DL crowds... we're just fortunate this hasnt happened to more guests before this. DL will be sued for the trauma and will have to institute anti-geese measures.
WDW will also look into instituting an anti-geese policy.

mf1972

this happened to me a few years ago at epcot, but not as bad. we were walking in canada, & i felt something hit my shoulder. i looked & saw bird poop. cleaned it off right away, but my wife & i had a good laugh about it. a little more to the left, & i really would've been a poop head

Tyren

Yeah my dad got pooped on while we were waiting for space mountain, the line was really bad and we were still outside

KBLovedDisney

Just be glad cows don't fly.
According to Twister we might.
tumblr_naqef7nDYg1tijsulo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom