You are a Disney uberfan if....

JohnD

You planned two trips to Disney for this Spring and had to cancel both because other things came up out of your control. You keep trying, though. . .

MissM

...when you have a Disney Dooney handbag collection. (The sadder part of this is that this is an outdated image. I actually have added a few more since then and there's still more I want that I haven't gotten yet!! :D) And yes, I do use these in my "everyday" life!
dooney-collection-april16.png

xmas-dooney.jpg

I am Timmy

When you look up the weather in DW everyday, in case you ever go that time of year. When your DH asks why he's getting so much spam in his e-mail and you have to confess that you have been entering every Disney sweepstake in existence under your own and his email. When you hang pictures from your trips in your closet. When you display the soap from your resort room in your bathroom at home. When you only use your Mickey Mouse pen in your Disney notebook for your Disney planning (year round notes!) instead of your laptop because it makes you feel more Disney. I like do a little something each day.

WaltLahs

You are a DIsney Uber fan if....

You lurk on these forums daily, and nod your head quietly with so many posts...
You finally come out from behind the scenes because this is a post you just finally have to post to...
You check the MDE app almost daily to see how wait times are...
You always have a My Disney Trip Plan spreadsheet waiting to be filled in for the next spontaneous trip...
Everyone seeks you out for Disney advice if they decide to plan a trip...
You talk your daughter into joining the college program just so you can visit WDW more often..
While your daughter is working her 6 months as a CP.. you find reasons to visit her 4 times..
All the metaphors you use with your peers and employees seem to have some sort of Disney reference..
You have every button ever handed out by City Hall, and you organize them and plan to grab new ones for every trip..
You count down the minutes until you can reserve fast passes for your upcoming trip.. and/or you set an alarm to book them the minute that they are available.
You maintain a countdown timer to your next Disney trip.. and you sulk whenever there's not a countdown going.
You constantly check Dining reservations, even though you have all of yours scheduled, just in case you find a better time available.
When you follow Soft Opening schedules like a religion and then try to plan trips around when something might be open.
When you plan a trip for your wife's birthday because you found cheap airfare.. and decided.. I don't mind splurging for the rest for a weekend visit.
When that birthday visit is ruined because Rivers of Light actually didn't open last year, but you go and find other surprises.
When you reschedule the same visit the next year (which is in 14 days) because Rivers of Light is now open...
When your wife writes on your anniversary buttons, every time you are there to celebrate... "X Ears"

And my two personal favorites...

When you named your daughter because you could sing the Micky Mouse Club song to her name... (not so much a Micky name, but just because it fits.) Wife literally woke up at 3AM 24 years ago singing the letters to what we chose to name her.. and it stuck because it fit the tune.

and...

When you know destiny has struck because your name is Walt, and hers is Mickey. And you can't wait to tell cast members that every time you call or are in the parks.

My gosh, this post is fun. I think we will talk about it all the way into the office.

KBLovedDisney

You are a DIsney Uber fan if....

You lurk on these forums daily, and nod your head quietly with so many posts...
You finally come out from behind the scenes because this is a post you just finally have to post to...
You check the MDE app almost daily to see how wait times are...
You always have a My Disney Trip Plan spreadsheet waiting to be filled in for the next spontaneous trip...
Everyone seeks you out for Disney advice if they decide to plan a trip...
You talk your daughter into joining the college program just so you can visit WDW more often..
While your daughter is working her 6 months as a CP.. you find reasons to visit her 4 times..
All the metaphors you use with your peers and employees seem to have some sort of Disney reference..
You have every button ever handed out by City Hall, and you organize them and plan to grab new ones for every trip..
You count down the minutes until you can reserve fast passes for your upcoming trip.. and/or you set an alarm to book them the minute that they are available.
You maintain a countdown timer to your next Disney trip.. and you sulk whenever there's not a countdown going.
You constantly check Dining reservations, even though you have all of yours scheduled, just in case you find a better time available.
When you follow Soft Opening schedules like a religion and then try to plan trips around when something might be open.
When you plan a trip for your wife's birthday because you found cheap airfare.. and decided.. I don't mind splurging for the rest for a weekend visit.
When that birthday visit is ruined because Rivers of Light actually didn't open last year, but you go and find other surprises.
When you reschedule the same visit the next year (which is in 14 days) because Rivers of Light is now open...
When your wife writes on your anniversary buttons, every time you are there to celebrate... "X Ears"

And my two personal favorites...

When you named your daughter because you could sing the Micky Mouse Club song to her name... (not so much a Micky name, but just because it fits.) Wife literally woke up at 3AM 24 years ago singing the letters to what we chose to name her.. and it stuck because it fit the tune.

and...

When you know destiny has struck because your name is Walt, and hers is Mickey. And you can't wait to tell cast members that every time you call or are in the parks.

My gosh, this post is fun. I think we will talk about it all the way into the office.
giphy.gif

MissM

You look forward to Dapper Day all year so you can wear a fancy version of a Disneybound in the park... (like my Haunted Mansion inspired look)

dd-16c.png

...and even use your jewelry skills to MAKE YOUR OWN CUSTOM NECKLACE to go with the theme! :D I made my bat stanchion necklace.

bat-necklace1a.jpg

(People like me are what inspired Disney to offer "official" 50's style Disneybound dresses now in the new Dress Shop in Disney Springs.)

Wait until you see what I'm working on for this Dapper Day on the 30th. Let's just say....it took One Little Spark of inspiration...

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

You can recite the monorail spiel.
The "Please Stand Clear of the Door" quote with the Spanish sentence as well is my text tone. LOL! People definitely consider me a die hard. We spend anywhere from 23 to 25 days a year there. Are DVC members. Annual Passholders. Always wear Disney shirts. Am a die hard Scrooge Mcduck, Carl Barks, and Don Rosa fan. My ringtone is Ducktales. My phone lock screen is a personalized Scrooge picture from Don Rosa. I make reservations 11 months in advance for BLT. I make fastpass reservations from the second they become available and the same goes for dining reservations as well. That's why I love Disney and DVC so much though because I'm always trying to plan the "perfect trip" I guess. I chase it like a crackhead looking for a high. LOL!

copcarguyp71

You've both (DW and DH) sat at 6:59 on two separate phone lines exactly 180 days from arrival with 9 of 10 digits dialed to Disney dining to press the tenth number at exactly 6:59 and 50 seconds EST to get a seat at Cinderella's Royal Table for your three year old daughters first trip (circa 2006)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom