Yipeee

astewart

Original Poster
Well it's done.

I just booked my boyfriend and I for a 2 week Disney/Universal vacation.

It's not until April 24th, but im already so excited that's pretty much all I can think about.

We are staying for the first 4 nights at my boyfriends parents house..then on to 3 nights at Universal and rounding it up is 7 nights at All Star Movie Resort.

Everyone cross your fingers for me though...the last day I could possibly have a University exam is the 24th of april...which happens to be the day im leaving....what are the chances :O)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Congrats, but be prepared, as that time of year is very busy with college people. I know you may want a lot of college people around, but trust me, sometimes it's worse than dealing with the screaming children. My fiancee and I went once during college spring break a few years back, and now we only go during january or september.

astewart

Original Poster
Thanks for the advise. We went this time of year in 2000 and didn't find it to bad. I don't really have much choice on when I can go. Classes are finished on April 24th and start again on May 13th (Summer session) I go all summer and then again in september...so this is really the only time i have 2 weeks to go without missing any time at school When Im all done of University I will have more choices on when to go and will definately pick a better time of year.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Actually, you'll miss spring break...it will be over before you get there....so the crowds should be nice and small. Of course, now that you've told us you're going, you've obligated yourself to one of our infamous "trip reports". :D

NowInc

It wont be THAT bad that time of year...its spring so there are still a lot of "kids" in school...as for the college crowd..spring break for most schools ends (i think) a week before your trip.

Have fun and hope to see you there :)

astewart

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
Actually, you'll miss spring break...it will be over before you get there....so the crowds should be nice and small. Of course, now that you've told us you're going, you've obligated yourself to one of our infamous "trip reports". :D

trip report eh?...i guess i could manage to do that..

glad to hear ill be missing the crowds though....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom