Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

amjt660

Premium Member
Sorry, Max, i probably wont do much more than a closing thought post
No worries my friend
Quality over Quantity works for me

Thanks for bringing us along for the ride and I hope you reconsider for the Christmas trip (re To do or not to do - that is the question)
I enjoy your viewpoint, opinion, sense of humor and mostly your overall approach to visiting the World

Max

lostpro9het

Original Poster
After the primates we set for smurf village... hit up a photo CM along the way.
IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

Ive hashed out my feelings on ferngully, i mean avatar island so i wont go there again. I will say this, i did enjoy Soarin over Cameron and would do it again...with a FP.

After our flight we hit up Flame Tree and shared a combo platter with a TiW discount. The food was excellent!!
IMG_0824.JPG

After lunch we made for the bus and find ourselves here again!

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

No worries my friend
Quality over Quantity works for me

Thanks for bringing us along for the ride and I hope you reconsider for the Christmas trip (re To do or not to do - that is the question)
I enjoy your viewpoint, opinion, sense of humor and mostly your overall approach to visiting the World

Max

Thank you, sir!

Wow! You got to see Di-Vine! (is that how you spell it?) I was looking for her last Sunday.
Thats her! She is hit and miss but weve almost always seen her here at rope drop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom