Yeti now has red eyes

Captain Chaos

Or perhaps he wasn't behind a tarp.. Maybe the yeti was hanging with:

Toweliehigh.gif

after some disco dancing...

zooey

Probably to help guests SEE him, since everyone seems to miss him. I think he always had glowing eyes, though, not sure if they were red or not.

MarkTwain

My bet's that they borrowed this idea from the yeti in Disneyland's Matterhorn, which has had glowing red eyes since it introduced to the mountain back in the 1970s.

TP2000

Wanna know my theory?

Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland is closed for a six month long rehab right now. And Harold (his real name, honestly) the Abominable Snowman that lives in the Matterhorn has gone to Florida for spring break during the rehab. Harold has always been a partier and always has had red eyes, and he's out partying with the Yeti (who oddly has no name) from Expedition Everest and teaching him how they do things California-style.

Harold the Abominable Snowman, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Disneyland USA
4647553632_59777e5ae9.jpg

The Yeti is now showing up to work each morning at Animal Kingdom after a night of carousing with Harold, and he's a bit hungover and has red eyes. Harold is a bad influence on the Yeti, but at least it improves the show a bit at Expedition Everest. The Yeti has some spunk in him yet!

RAXIP

Wanna know my theory?

Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland is closed for a six month long rehab right now. And Harold (his real name, honestly) the Abominable Snowman that lives in the Matterhorn has gone to Florida for spring break during the rehab. Harold has always been a partier and always has had red eyes, and he's out partying with the Yeti (who oddly has no name) from Expedition Everest and teaching him how they do things California-style.

Harold the Abominable Snowman, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Disneyland USA
4647553632_59777e5ae9.jpg

The Yeti is now showing up to work each morning at Animal Kingdom after a night of carousing with Harold, and he's a bit hungover and has red eyes. Harold is a bad influence on the Yeti, but at least it improves the show a bit at Expedition Everest. The Yeti has some spunk in him yet!

Animal Kingdom's yeti is a female and her name is Betty (Yes, Betty the Yeti. I kid you not)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom