Yeti Missing from EE Today?

Smooth

Taking the Yeti's place...
th

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So someone can't ask if part of a ride is missing without the thread police showing up? The OP asked a very valid question. He wasn't started another thread on the ongoing Yeti saga (although that one occasional rears its ugly head).

@ChrisE405, I thought your comment about Iger removing the AA Yeti and selling the scrap metal to compensate for his reduced salary hilarious....

yensidtlaw1969

I rode on Thursday and thought the same think when I saw his room was dark -- hopped back on through Single Rider and used my phone's light to see if he was still there. After a moment of being sure he wasn't there the light just happened to catch his claws and his eyes at the last moment and reveal that indeed he was there in the dark, waiting . . .

I was lucky enough to ride several times back when he was working, but that was by far the scariest ride ever for me on Everest! I felt like I was gonna have a genuine heart attack that ride when he suddenly appeared from the black. Scary as HECK.

PS: I was in the last row with several empty rows in front of me (load had gotten messed up, I was surprised they sent us out so empty) and was judicious with my phone light. No guest experiences were harmed in the making of my stroke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom