Yet another price increase after a raise 2 weeks ago?!?!?!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Every year I know for the past 20. You can look it up yourself. But EVERYONE knows that this is not new. Disney would always match Universal and Universal would always match Disney. This year Disney wanted an extra Dollar so Universal matched as both always do.

That is not how it's been happening - and that's why this year is different. Yes the two track each other.. but they don't go back and forth. They tend to pace each other, not jockey back and forth in the same season.. let alone the same month.

You're missing the differentiation of why this year is different.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That is not how it's been happening - and that's why this year is different. Yes the two track each other.. but they don't go back and forth. They tend to pace each other, not jockey back and forth in the same season.. let alone the same month.

You're missing the differentiation of why this year is different.
I do seem to remember something like this happening before, but I can't seem to find any substantiation.

Perhaps it was 2006, when Disney increased twice, once in January ^ $3.25 , then again in August ^ $4.00 that I'm thinking about, but I do seem to remember it was in response to another parks increase.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Perhaps it was 2006, when Disney increased twice, once in January ^ $3.25 , then again in August ^ $4.00 that I'm thinking about, but I do seem to remember it was in response to another parks increase.

Yeah, I do remember them bucking their yearly trend as well like that. They also switched from their normal Aug to June-ish the last two years. But back and forth like this? Never seen it before.

Millionaire2K

Who cares if they raise it 20 times in 1 year. Disney raised price $4 and Universal $3 and $1. So they both raised prices the same.

AGAIN!!! THEY ALWAYS MATCH THE SAME PRICE. DISNEY WENT OFF KEY BY RAISING $4 AND NOT THE $2 TO MATCH.

I would not care if they raised the price 12 times a year if it only matches others.

Jan - Dec $0.25 each month. WOW thats only $3. BUT lets complain that they raised prices 12 times!!

GET REAL!!

ITS NO MORE THEN DISNEY SO GET OVER IT.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Who cares if they raise it 20 times in 1 year. Disney raised price $4 and Universal $3 and $1. So they both raised prices the same.

AGAIN!!! THEY ALWAYS MATCH THE SAME PRICE. DISNEY WENT OFF KEY BY RAISING $4 AND NOT THE $2 TO MATCH.

I would not care if they raised the price 12 times a year if it only matches others.

Jan - Dec $0.25 each month. WOW thats only $3. BUT lets complain that they raised prices 12 times!!

GET REAL!!

ITS NO MORE THEN DISNEY SO GET OVER IT.
You can quit shouting now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom