Yet another fastpass+ question!

JustInTime

Original Poster
So if you reserve fast passes, is that all you get for the day? Can you no longer get them the day of in the parks? Do you not get 3 a day now? So if I have my three can I not get more when I arrive in the parks? Sorry haven't been since 2011 and it's not clear on how this works. Thank you!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Once you use your initial 3 choices, you can make a 4th FP from the app on your phone or from a kiosk in the park. You can make your 4th FP for a different park if you plan to hop. Once you have used your 4th FP, you can make a 5th (and so on) the same way.

JustInTime

Original Poster
Once you use your initial 3 choices, you can make a 4th FP from the app on your phone or from a kiosk in the park. You can make your 4th FP for a different park if you plan to hop. Once you have used your 4th FP, you can make a 5th (and so on) the same way.
Okay so the day of? And can it be near the same time as the others? Also, what is the app?? Thank you so much!

AndrewsJ

Okay so the day of? And can it be near the same time as the others? Also, what is the app?? Thank you so much!
The app is My Disney Experience. Download and use it! Book your first 3 ahead of time at the 30 or 60 day mark. You can book on the MDE website or using the app. As soon as you scan your Magicband or card to enter the ride for your third selection use the app to book your next. You can literally book your next one while in the FP+ line. You will be choosing from what's left over so my advice is to go at rope drop to get in a few rides before the crowds grow and then have your 3 FP+ selections right after, still fairly early, and then book your 4th, 5th and so on. Just get those first 3 out of the way as soon as possible so you have a better selection of your next FP+. Headliners like Frozen Ever After and 7DMT probably won't be available same day so try to get those ahead of time.

njDizFan

The app is My Disney Experience. Download and use it! Book your first 3 ahead of time at the 30 or 60 day mark. You can book on the MDE website or using the app. As soon as you scan your Magicband or card to enter the ride for your third selection use the app to book your next. You can literally book your next one while in the FP+ line. You will be choosing from what's left over so my advice is to go at rope drop to get in a few rides before the crowds grow and then have your 3 FP+ selections right after, still fairly early, and then book your 4th, 5th and so on. Just get those first 3 out of the way as soon as possible so you have a better selection of your next FP+. Headliners like Frozen Ever After and 7DMT probably won't be available same day so try to get those ahead of time.
Great advice...I can't read add anything to your post.

Again, unless you are park hopping try and get all your fast passes earlier(after the rope drop walk ons) so the App will let you start booking new FPs right away

JustInTime

Original Poster
Thank you so much!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom