Yes or no to Alfredos?

aeillill

I went there about 4 years ago and had the fettucini alfredo and I thought it was really good, the service was excellent, althought I had a hard time understanding out waiter with his accent, but I think that's just because I have bad hearing. I would definatley recommend going

dxwwf3

This is quite possibly my favorite place to eat at Epcot (Le Cellier lunch would be right up there). They make sure to have regular, normal dishes so even the pickiest of eaters (Yeah that would be me) will be able to try two or three things. The fettucini alfredo and lasagna were both fantastic. The only problem with the place is deciding which one of those two to get :)

Epcot82Guy

I have to chime in as one of the disappointed crew. I found the pasta (a spicy marinara with tiger prawns) fairly underwhelming and quite pricey. The service was average, at best. It really seems to depend on what you order. Those that ordered the lasangne and fettucine (noticing a trend here?) enjoyed it. Everyone else did not.

Ausdaddy

I've had the Alfredo and Lasagna. It's very true to real Italian Alfredo as many supporters have stated. What that means is that the Alfredo is very bland which has been noted by most of the folks that did not enjoy it. For once, everyone is right! For me, I would never return, as I prefer the Americanized versions of Italian food.

Iakona

I will never return. I love Italian food. A friend of mine owns 2 restaurants in the North End of Boston (he was born and raised in Italy) thus I have fairly high expectations. Alfredo's was correctly characterized as having the quality of a chain restaurant.

I find it interesting the different views though.

RonAnnArbor

Yes if you like Northern Italian (read = non spicy, somewhat bland) food - no if you like sicsilian (read = spicy, tomato-based) food.

And definately no if you don't want tiny tots crawling under your table and touching your water glass. :)

PBarton

My wife would like us to try L'Originale Alfredo di Roma this year, can anyone here tell me if they serve decent sized Pizza's or are they only intended to be appetizers?

Also is the (Spaghetti al Fiocco di Pomodoro Saraceno - a special sauce made with fresh plum tomatoes and fresh homemade spaghetti (meatballs available for additional $3.00) any good without the meatballs?

This is the description for Le Originali Fettuccine all'Alfredo - Our world famous creation - homemade egg noodles tossed in a special butter and parmigian cheese - Isn't this rather bland? Is is a mild cheese flavour? Sounds very basic to me??

kellydisney

We had the dining plan so we pigged out.

We had:
Calamari (yum)
Caesar Salad (best I've ever had but pretty much straight caesar salad)

Fettuccine Alfredo - My entree - it was good enough that I ate almost the whole plate, but I can see why people are saying bland.

Polletto Ruspante all'Uva - the slow roasted chicken - he LOVED this and would go back again.

We then split the dessert sampler. Those were forgettable.

Overall - We'd go again on the dining plan, but not if it were out of pocket that day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom