Yellow magic express tags

hollymc3

Original Poster
Hello! Only 12 days to go. We received one yellow ME tag each. Is it possible to get one additional? How do I go about doing this? Thanks for any help!

Rob562

Hello! Only 12 days to go. We received one yellow ME tag each. Is it possible to get one additional? How do I go about doing this? Thanks for any help!

You can call DME directly and ask, but they may not have enough time. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

866-599-0951

-Rob

hollymc3

Original Poster
My travel agent called they said they would put another "set" in the mail. Fingers crossed that they get here on time!

glvsav37

My wife packs like she is traveling across the atlantic for a 6 month adventure.

just call them up and ask for another set. I do it right when we make the ME reservation b/c I know the original set aint gonna be enough.

hollymc3

Original Poster
My wife packs like she is traveling across the atlantic for a 6 month adventure.

just call them up and ask for another set. I do it right when we make the ME reservation b/c I know the original set aint gonna be enough.
We ordered " another round" of tags. My fingers are crossed that they get here by Friday. We ordered them on week ago today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom