YC refurbed walkthrough

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I hope WDW knows what they are doing. The reason I pay a 50% mark up to stay on property is the theming of the resort not just convenience. This includes the exterior, the room, pool and eating areas. They have started making the quick service areas generic ( see POFQ, WL leaked pics, and YC referb) and now the rooms. I can get this theming staying on Plaza Blvd. Nothing magic about it. Just boring.

Yeah and on Plaza Blvd its 25% of the price

GCTales

So.. Looking at refurbished rooms in POP, YC, and CS... All are very similar styling... Very similar equipment.... All going minimalist...

I think we are seeing an overall trend at Disney .... And I think. Not a good one.

Weather_Lady

My inner monologue while looking at the refurbed (they should just call it "stripped and sterilized") room...

images

Ariel1986

I find it interesting how different people's tastes are. Personally I much prefer the newer, cleaner/more modern look of rooms Disney is going for. The older styles to me seemed very dated/stuffy. Really disliked the Boardwalk hotel's decor when we stayed previously.

There still seems to be some themed touches to me as well. Were the patterns on curtains not star constellations? Neat.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom