Yacht Club boat rental

MattyBear

Original Poster
Has anyone ever rented a pontoon boat from the Yacht Club. Was curious on any restrictions on where you could go. Also was it worth the money for the rental.

Thank you

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The area that you're restricted to is quite small. Its essentially the lagoon area between YC/BC and Boardwalk. You cant go past the bridge towards Epcot, and theres not much past the Swolfin. Seven Sea Lagoon or Bay Lake provides larger areas.

Dr.GrantSeeker

The area that you're restricted to is quite small. Its essentially the lagoon area between YC/BC and Boardwalk. You cant go past the bridge towards Epcot, and theres not much past the Swolfin. Seven Sea Lagoon or Bay Lake provides larger areas.

I would agree with @networkpro on this one. I've rented both at both the YC and GF. Crescent lake doesn't provide much of an area to travel. Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake is a huge area to cover. Just be careful of all the water traffic on SSL and BL. Lots of big boats compared to Crescent Lake. I think its worth the money if you have never done it before and want to experience something new. It is definitely a lot of fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom