Yacht Club 11/25 to 11/30 Lots of pics!! Part 4

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi All!

Sorry for the delay on this but with the holidays, I got behind on finishing my trip report from Thanksgiving.

November 29th:

We started the day at DHS! And we headed right to TSM. Due to the line, they did not have us scan our tickets to get Fast Passes, which created a loop hole since the system didn't know we already had a FP. The time to come back was Noon so we headed back to the front of the park and got a FP for RRC. We then headed to TOT. We decided to wait in line as it was only 20 minutes however, while in line, one of the shafts went down so we got out of line because it doubled the wait time.

IMG_1989.JPG

While we headed to The Great Movie Ride, look who we ran into!

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

We hit the Great Movie Ride - classic as always but the girl who played the gangster was aweful!

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

We headed back to TofT and it was open for us to get another FP so we grabbed one. We trotted off to the shops and grabbed a pretzel went to check out the Anamation Courtyard. Bolt, Mickey and the Incredibles could be seen but we decided not to wait as they were opening later that day and it would be about 45 minutes. It would have been cool to see Bolt but since we haven't seen the movie yet, I was not heart broken. We headed back to RRC and used our FP.

IMG_2003.JPG

disneygirl76

Original Poster
IMG_2061.JPG

We headed over to TOT and I promised my DH that he never had to ride it again as this is torture for him. And in return, I never have to ride It's A Small World! Woo HOOO!!!!!

Even using our FP - we still had to wait for almost 30 minutes b/c they still only had one shaft working.

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

We headed over the TSM area and I had to snap this photo in honor of the man who created the dream!!

IMG_2064.JPG

We went on the Back Lot Tour and it was exactly the same. Only - the tv's to watch the play back of the movie, those need some TLC! Not only that but the play back didn't work. We watched an empty chair for the most part.

IMG_2075.JPG

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
And after BLT - it was time!! Time for TSM!!! One word...INCREDIBLE!

IMG_2081.JPG

Here's a pic of the ceiling!

IMG_2082.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

IMG_2098.JPG

I beat my DH!!! hee hee

IMG_2134.JPG

IMG_2068.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
IMG_1978.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

On our way to Muppets 3-D, we got to see the boys from Cars!

IMG_2120.JPG

Love the muppets!!

IMG_2105.JPG

After Muppets, we head to Star Tours! This needs an update but it is still fun!! And the new interactive show is cool!!

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

IMG_2131.JPG

IMG_2133.JPG

We grabbed lunch at Toy Story Pizza and this was a first. It was a really long wait and walking upstairs to get a table was a bit precarious, but the pizza was YUMMY! And they have good ranch here! hee hee :slurp:

We doubled check the map and decided to head back to the Yacht Club.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
On our way, we saw the Block Party!

IMG_2147.JPG

IMG_2152.JPG

IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

We had done everything we wanted so we headed to the boat launch - a great perk to staying at the Yacht Club!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We got ready for the night and headed to Epcot for dinner at Le Cell.

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

The dinner was yummy as usual only it was so fast it was crazy! I can't imagine that they were able to cook the dinner that fast. And the server gave us the feeling that we were being rushed. She kept asking if we were ready or if we needed anything else. With it being so busy and feeling this way, I don't think that we'll eat here again for awhile.

We headed to MK which was open late. And we stopped off to take a pic for the DH - he used to work here during the college program.

IMG_2206.JPG

We headed to Haunted Mansion and rode it twice! And then off to Liberty Square.

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2226.JPG

We headed to Pirates and rode it twice! Yo Ho!

IMG_2231.JPG

We rode Snow White and Winnie the Pooh and wanted to do Peter Pan but as usual, the wait was over 60 minutes!!!

We doubled checked the wait time for Space Mountain and decided we would wait for the newly redone version some time in later 09!! We hit the shops and grabbed a snack! The castle looks awesome!!

IMG_2251.JPG

So did Main Street!!

IMG_2257.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2268.JPG

We said good night and good bye to the Magic Kingdom! See you real soon!!

We headed back to the Yacht Club...

IMG_1946.JPG

IMG_1947.JPG

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1954.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

Back at the resort, the DH had fun being on concierge level!!

Note the elevator button...

IMG_1957.JPG

Good Night!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom