Xmas reservations

GoofyforWDW

Original Poster
Hey there,

Just wondering how difficult it really is to get reservations at DVC resort using my points for Xmas time.

Looking to go on xmas day 2009 for 10 nights, I own at OKW so assuming this will be only option as will be nothing left by the time I can book the others.

My question is how difficult is it to get booking? Is it ring on exaxtly on 11th month window or you have no chance or is there a little leeway? As I am in UK I wont be able to be sitting by the phone for the minute member services opens!

Also as my check out wont be until 4th Jan I guess others will get in there first as likely to have earlier check outs dates.

Will be so annoyed and dissappointed if I can get (but wont everyone).

OKW1993

Xmas Reservation

Book ASAP. However they will put you on a waiting list, for the days you specify, if you can't get a booking. But remember to let them know, you want to be notified before they book them. In case something changes that you may decide not to go. Because if they get booked, and you decide to cancel they put those point days in holding, and you have to use those points, before your use year ends. They CANNOT be banked for the next year.

We made reservations for this week, but initially could only get Fri/Sat. We were put on a wait list for Thurs and Sun/Mon. We really just wanted Thurs, but we forgot to tell them to notify us. That when we were told about the holding, when we tried to cancel SUN/MON. We were going to stay with friends on those two days. Now they will stay with us.

So just be carefull. It's really fun to be there for the Holidays. We were there for Christmas in 1996. Did alot of the shows, and saw everything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom