X2's No So Scary Update-Part 2/6

Well I dont really have much time to update youse guys on anything tonight, I have about ten minutes left in my tank before I crash for the night.

But when I do update around 6:45ish tomorrow morning (EST) Ill be talking about the Wishes grand opening, Wayne Brady, my ordeal with some not so friendly CMs, my second trip to MNSSHP and.... A Plastic Talking Moose?

"Hey, bet you never saw a plastic, talking moose coming did ya eh?"

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Well there I was once again. Day two of my six day adventure. Normally it wouldnt be that big of a deal since Im out there every other day but this week, this week marks the beginning of a new era, and the ending of old.

I arrived at 12 pm exactly. Not knowing what or who to expect. Little did I know that when I arrived to the Studios, I was in for a world of trouble. I had only just gotten over to Star Tours when the so called "Rent-A-Cops" grabbed me. Why? Well apparently someone who looked similar to me was shoplifting so they thought I was the person. Course, all I had was my camera and nothing to hide anything in. So off I went.

Went on Star Tours and took a tour of New York Street. Saw the construction as well as some destruction. Visiting a haunted area on Mickey's Avenue and then I..

Had a talk with a plastic moose?! Well I thought I was loosing it. All it was were the those two mooses from Brother Bear.
"Bet you never expected a talking moose did ya eh? Let alone a plastic one"

Well after my talk it was time for a little Rockin' Roll. So I headed over to G-Force Records. Only to start Rockin' but I wasn't rollin. The ride was down. But luckly for me, I had a friend working there so he let me in first thing when it reopened (which was only like 10 mins).

Phase 2: Magic Kingdom
ETA: 2:56 pm

Not to surprising, they started the tranformation real early today.

First thing I headed too was to get food. It was either food or I collapse on MSUSA. Aftwards I headed over to Star Command because I had a score to settle. My Score. I continously fought Zurg for an hour and half. In the end, I maxed out, hitting the nearly impossible 999,999

With a few hours left before the party. I hit the character curcuit. Met a lot of the gang today. And apparently, word had gotten around to them that Indy would be showing up for the party because all of them went nuts. Double for Donald who I like had just had one too many surgar cubes. He stole my fedora, flipped it backwards and tipped it back, then grabbed the gun and started firing away with it....

I think Goofy was a big fan as well because he started jumpin up and down. We basically had to put is plane on top of him to calm him down.

6:00 p.m.
We were once again hearded like cattle to Tomorrowland. I quickly ran over to Space Mountain and stayed there until 7. Then I hit the park. I quickly set up for the parade and when 5 till 8 rolled around. I felt a very cold chill in the air. Just from standing there, my plams were sweating. My heart was racing. Almost as if Mola Ram had come back and was trying to take my heart for his own. Then it came, the sighting of the headless horseman.

Only when he did come, he didnt fly around like he normally did, only in burst of speed. Possibly because he hmself was afraid of something? Or the horse was spooked by an unseen force.

The parade came and went. I went back to Space Mountain. Then went to Splash. Aftwards I headed home. With work and all, I needed the sleep.

But lets not forget what tonight is. The ending on a era, as we say Goody-bye to Fantasy in the Sky, one last time.

Other notes:
Celebrity sightings: Wyane Brady, Phil Collins.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Part 3 in my six part adventure begins right now.

But part three will more than likely be over in the news section because it'll be updating Everest, and the events going on for the Grand Finale of Fantasy in the Sky.

aim

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC

Other notes:
Celebrity sightings: Wyane Brady, Phil Collins.
Sounds like a great time!

Wow, Wayne and Phil in one day! Lucky you!!!! Did you get any pictures?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It's Indy, not Indi.

They're beginning to pick up a little. Mickey's Party is still quiet as usual, but then again, theres only I believe 3,000-4,000 people in the park for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom