Wyndham Palms Resort

shellymo

Original Poster
Hello! Has anyone stayed at the Wyndham Palms Resort and CC? This will be our first time there in March. thanks! shelly

ncbyrne

This is a beautiful condo resort. We loved the room, but without maid service, would not do it again. I don't want to have to make beds, clean the bathroom and kitchen and take out garbage on my vacation. We'll be staying in hotel resorts from now on.

Disneynutcase

We stayed in a 6 bedroom rent-a-house two years ago that was on property. Location-wise, I was pretty nice--about 5 minutes to MGM, 10 to Epcot and AK, 15 to MK and DTD.

It's set about a half mile off of a main drag and was pretty quiet--very nice if you want to get away from all the bustle going on at the "world."

The house we rented had its own pool, but we did tour the grounds and found a nice playground for kids. The main pool, which I think is for the condos, wasn't anything fancy. Just kind of a typical hotel olympic-sized pool.

No restaurants on property, but there was a store.

But the main drag (and I can't remember what highway number it was--170 maybe) had lots of restaurants and there is a Publix grocery store not too far away.

As far as accomodations went, we were blown away by how nice our rental home was. Huge, too. At least 2000 square feet not including a two car garage.

On an upcoming return vacation, we plan on looking into booking into this same resort. We enjoyed it that much.

I can't agree more with the previous posts. We stayed in a condo here last summer and found that it could not have suited our needs as a family of four better. Absolutely fabulous is how we would describe it, and we too are planning a return here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom