Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek

cloudboy

Original Poster
OK, so I know the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Now, when I go to the Wyndham page, I get teh Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek. Doesnt look the same - these are regular hotel rooms. Is this the same property with just different types of rooms? Is this a different location? I dont think this is the old GRosvenor - that one is the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista.

Any info?

Rpresman

Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is the official name of the hotel, and it is brand new. It is located within the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Area, and is a new tower that was just built. If you know Wyndham Bonnet Creek Time-share resort, envision that the hotel was built on the lake-front.

It is a true hotel, and no time-share rooms. It looks like it was just opened on October 1, 2011 and has gotten some great reviews on TripAdvisor and the other sites. Definitely worth checking out.

sschroed

Sir,
My family and I stayed at this wonderful hotel two weeks ago. Brand new, clean, modern, great rooms! Fantastic flat-screen TV. Good dining options, great pool. 5 minutes to EPCOT and Downtown Disney. We recommend this new resort. Only draw-back - a little expensive.

sschroed

My family and I stayed at this wonderful new resort a few weeks ago and highly recommend it. This property is located next to the Hilton and Waldorf-Astoria Bonnet Creek. Bonnet Creek is next to Disney's Caribbean Beach hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom