Wyndham Bonnet Creek

montyz81

Original Poster
I am going to be staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare resort soon. Can anyone tell me what they think of this place. How are the restaurants? How are the amenities?

CaptainShortty

I've never stayed there but my brother and this wife and three children have on an RCI swap and they were very pleased with it. From what I remember the pool was really great and the rooms were very nice as well. I was in the room but that was it. Sorry I can't provide more information for you. :wave:

DizneyPryncess

We might be staying there in November. My in laws have an RCI time share, so they offered to let us use it on our next trip. My brother, his wife & their son (5 at the time) stayed there before through their RCI time share too. They LOVED it and are going back next summer. They said the pool is the nicest pool they've ever seen, and that the location of the resort is great. I'm excited to see it!

dizneykev

We are Wyndham timeshare owners and stay here for 2 weeks every summer. The resort is fantastic as far as room amenities and pools, etc. However, there really is not a good restaurant on-site to eat at and the transportation is not nearly as convenient as the Disney transportation. So, we always have our own car and take trips to the Disney resorts to enjoy the different restaurants there.

Have stayed there twice now. We like it very much! Stayed in a 3 bedroom the first time and a 1 bedroom recently. This last time we paid the same as what we would have paid per night at the Value resorts. But we had a huge 1 bedroom with full kitchen, washer/dryer, balcony, jacuzzi tub, etc. The pool is great as is the lazy river. In our building we were given access to the 17th floor which offers a view of the Disney property you've never seen before. You can see Epcot, the Castle, the Contemporary, The Studios all in one view. Quite amazing. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

wdwmomof3

We are booked for the week of Thanksgiving and I have done some research on WBC and I can't wait! The location can't be beat, it's right next door to CBR. The pools look amazing, and I am so excited to have more space and a washer and dryer. We always drive anyway so the bus issue is no big deal. I have also read that they do not pressure you into the time share sales bit. You can simply tell them no. You can call and request a fireworks view 20 days out, but it's not guaranteed. This will be our first long trip off site, and I am a little torn because we love Riverside, but I think it will be a fantastic place to stay. I hope you have a wonderful trip!

JCtheparrothead

I have been an owner there for about 7 years now. We spend between 2-3 weeks a year there and it is one of Wyndham's best. The onsite restaurants have gotten a lot better int he past few months and now have a Seafood Restaurant in the new hotel. Also there is La Luce (just awesome Italian food) in the BC Hilton and a Steak House in the Waldorf right behind the resort. The onsite bars and restaurants usually close by 11 at the latest. The pools are great especially the one located in front of Tower 5.

A few suggestions for your stay.

No matter what the front desk people say you do not have to go on the Tour of the place unless Wyndham is paying for your time there. Just say no and if they keep bugging you tell them you are going to report them to the better business bureau for harassment. I promise you the 45 minutes they say the tour is will go for 3 hours (not an exaggeration) and be a high pressure sales pitch.

If you have a car grab some groceries because the sundries shop is highway robbery. 3.50 dollars for eggs. Walmart is about 5 miles away.

Try to get the fireworks view. Tower 4 is the best in floors 12 and above. Great view of EPCOTs illuminations from the deck. Tower 4 is also great for access to the main house and Pool areas.

I agree with Dizneykev that having a car is way more convenient. In the 7 years that i have been an owner i have only taken it once and it was a long trip.

Ordering pizza is a little bit of a hassle and usually takes a long time if you are ordering from an outside shop. The ones onsite are pretty good.

That's about it. If you or anyone on the page has more questions please ask.

Have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom