WWYD Dining Reservation changes

PrincessNelly_NJ

Hi All,

We are heading to the WDW in just under 60 days and I'm rethinking my adrs.
(we are on the dining plan.)
Currently we have Ohana, Via Napoli, & Yachtsman Steakhouse planned on certain days.
We do Yachtsman & Via Napoli every year and were thinking of trying some new places. And clearly Ohana has been getting pretty bad reviews lately.

If I move somethings around we could switch to...
Le Cellier & another signature.
Or Le Cellier, a TS in DTD, & Keep Ohana
Or Le Cellier, a TS meal in DTD, and another TS meal.

So should we keep those or try some place new. We are a group of adults.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I say do Le Cellier, Via Napoli, and Ohana' . These are must do ressies for every trip me and DH take. Le Cellier in our opinion is better than Yachtsman by far! Also take the negative reviews of Ohana' recently with a grain of salt. There is wayyyyy more people still enjoying it and going daily than the few negative reviews you see here. Also we love Via Napoli and would not want to miss it on any trip just like the other 2. Le Cellier will give you your new one to try and you still get 2 favorites. We have all those booked for our trip in 68 days! We have gone the past 3 years in a row (and all our trips before the last 3 years minus Via that was not open) and as recent as last Dec. and are still in love with all of them. Yes I know Ohana' got rid of the chicken and Le Cellier changed the accompiaments with their Filet but we are still going and we know we will still enjoy. :)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

I say do Le Cellier, Via Napoli, and Ohana' . These are must do ressies for every trip me and DH take. Le Cellier in our opinion is better than Yachtsman by far! Also take the negative reviews of Ohana' recently with a grain of salt. There is wayyyyy more people still enjoying it and going daily than the few negative reviews you see here. Also we love Via Napoli and would not want to miss it on any trip just like the other 2. Le Cellier will give you your new one to try and you still get 2 favorites. We have all those booked for our trip in 68 days! We have gone the past 3 years in a row (and all our trips before the last 3 years minus Via that was not open) and as recent as last Dec. and are still in love with all of them. Yes I know Ohana' got rid of the chicken and Le Cellier changed the accompiaments with their Filet but we are still going and we know we will still enjoy. :)
Oh I forgot here is the rest we are dining at :

Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Artist Point
Jiko
Hollywood Brown Derby
Mama Melrose
50's prime time(new usually do Sci Fi but wanted to finally try here)

Boma (breakfast)
Tutto Italia(new)
Chef de France(new)
Beaches and Cream(new)
California Grill (new)
Hoop De Do

We always like to try a few new ones every trip and also keep a lot of our faves. We will be there from 10/28-11/9 so that is why our list is so long. Lol Also we have our fave QS places we have to fit in there for lunches and such. :)

Upvote 0

Bocko57

We love the pizza at Via Napoli. We would have a difficult time changing that one but if we did, we would do Marrakesh or Rose & Crown. We still enjoy Ohana's for breakfast but if you are doing lunch or Dinner, we would Flying Fish Cafe or California Grill.

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Original Poster
We love the pizza at Via Napoli. We would have a difficult time changing that one but if we did, we would do Marrakesh or Rose & Crown. We still enjoy Ohana's for breakfast but if you are doing lunch or Dinner, we would Flying Fish Cafe or California Grill.
We do it every year but it taste just like Jersey pizza so I wouldn't be too sad to drop it.
I need a steakhouse for my one picky eater since she agreed to "suffer through California Grill" for us o_O(can you believe her?!?!:rolleyes:)
So either Yachtsman or Le Cellier must stay. :(

Upvote 0

Bocko57

We do it every year but it taste just like Jersey pizza so I wouldn't be too sad to drop it.
I need a steakhouse for my one picky eater since she agreed to "suffer through California Grill" for us o_O(can you believe her?!?!:rolleyes:)
So either Yachtsman or Le Cellier must stay. :(

Some people! o_O;) We pick the Yachtsman over Le Cellier.

Upvote 0

Bocko57

Lol! Yes it will be an always ongoing debate and all of us just agree to disagree about Le Cellier vs. Yachtsman. :)

"We can agree to disagree." :) My DW and myself have had a couple of bad experiences at Le Cellier. Most likely the luck (in our case bad luck) of the draw with our bad experiences. Other steak favorites are Kona, Jiko and Flying Fish Cafe. :hungry:

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

"We can agree to disagree." :) My DW and myself have had a couple of bad experiences at Le Cellier. Most likely the luck (in our case bad luck) of the draw with our bad experiences. Other steak favorites are Kona, Jiko and Flying Fish Cafe. :hungry:
See me and DH are the opposite! Lol we have been to Le Cellier at least 5-6 times in the last 5 years up until our our most recent last Dec and then will be back this fall, and have always had a perfect meal and wonderful service and never felt rushed like some say either. Yachtsman we went a few times and were never impressed and the steak just was not as good and cooked as well as at Le Cellier. Le Cellier is always cooked exactly as we request and is just right. Not so much at Yachtsman and plus there is no Beer and Cheddar soup or pretzel bread either. Lol. Now some have actually said Le Cellier was like Outback????!!!!!! Crazy because we eat at our local Outbacks (of which are good) and there is NO comparison, and the only comparisons we have would be at some other fine dining establishments that we also dined at and have dined at across the country. That blew my mind when a person on here said that! lol.
Anyways I always respect anyone's opinion even if I just don't understand sometimes. lol :) *****Back to the subject at hand and what the poster is looking for because many will talk about this all day! Haha********

Upvote 0

Bocko57

See me and DH are the opposite! Lol we have been to Le Cellier at least 5-6 times in the last 5 years up until our our most recent last Dec and then will be back this fall, and have always had a perfect meal and wonderful service and never felt rushed like some say either. Yachtsman we went a few times and were never impressed and the steak just was not as good and cooked as well as at Le Cellier. Le Cellier is always cooked exactly as we request and is just right. Not so much at Yachtsman and plus there is no Beer and Cheddar soup or pretzel bread either. Lol. Now some have actually said Le Cellier was like Outback????!!!!!! Crazy because we eat at our local Outbacks (of which are good) and there is NO comparison, and the only comparisons we have would be at some other fine dining establishments that we also dined at and have dined at across the country. That blew my mind when a person on here said that! lol.
Anyways I always respect anyone's opinion even if I just don't understand sometimes. lol :)

I can understand your passion for Beer and Cheddar soup. :hungry: It has been so long since we have eaten at Le Cellier, 9 yrs maybe. Perhaps we might try it again (@sxeensweet "twisting arm"). It will have to be the trip after this one. We are doing the Food and Wine Festival which we LOVE!:inlove: And then finish off the evening at Marrakesh.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

I can understand your passion for Beer and Cheddar soup. :hungry: It has been so long since we have eaten at Le Cellier, 9 yrs maybe. Perhaps we might try it again (@sxeensweet "twisting arm"). It will have to be the trip after this one. We are doing the Food and Wine Festival which we LOVE!:inlove: And then finish off the evening at Marrakesh.
My luck you would go again and have a horrible experience! Lol I hope that will not be the case! Oh and I totally understand about F&W. We will be there for that this coming trip(have not been for F&W since 2008 due to always going our other fave time early December) but will have 12 days to explore so of course we still had to go to Le Cellier too. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom