WWOHP Tips

HTF

Thanks again everyone. I've been so focused on the Disney aspect of our trip, but I really want our one day at US/IoA, particularly the WWOHP, to be special as well.

With 2 kids, I really need to have a small backpack with me when I'm in the parks, so I'll have to deal with the lockers, but hopefully, as many have said, there won't be much of a delay early in the morning that time of year.

One more question: we have to leave the park, drive in our rental car to Disney, check in at CBR, and get to a 7:55pm reservation at the California Grill. What time do you recommend I leave US/IoA to make our dinner reservation? I'm thinking 6:15pm at the latest?

The worst locker delays you will have will be MIB. Those lockers always get backed up. Otherwise althought a pain it won't increase your overall wait per attraction anymore than 5 mins. Now as for what time to leave USO. I think you need to leave by 5:30 at the latest. It will take 20 mins to get back to the car, then factor in the Orlando rush hour of I4 torture. Too bad you have to leave early because Cinespec is a good show. And the kids love the parade.

JillC LI

Original Poster
The worst locker delays you will have will be MIB. Those lockers always get backed up. Otherwise althought a pain it won't increase your overall wait per attraction anymore than 5 mins. Now as for what time to leave USO. I think you need to leave by 5:30 at the latest. It will take 20 mins to get back to the car, then factor in the Orlando rush hour of I4 torture. Too bad you have to leave early because Cinespec is a good show. And the kids love the parade.

Yes, it is unfortunate that we will have to miss Cinespec, but at least we will be able to enjoy Holiday Wishes from the balcony of the Cali Grill which is why we are headed to Disney at that time. I had forgotten about rush hour traffic - you're right, we should leave earlier than I had intended. Thanks.

JustInTime

Tips: Get both versions of the Butterbeer. I love them. Also, save about 30 minutes of your day to just walk around and explore the areas. There are tons of little nooks and tiny details that are easily over looked. Be sure it's daylight. Also, since the wait can be short for Forbidden Journey, it almost ruins the preshow. Be sure to do the line only tour prior to riding so you can really take in the story. It makes the ride so much better. Have fun! It's so magical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom