Would anyone be intrested in trading me disney points for shell vacation points

Status
Not open for further replies.

2005grichard

Original Poster
what would occur is you would gift uus your points and then we would let you go on a vacation to hawaii so if anyone is intrested just post on the forum and maybe we can chat

slappy magoo

Well, welcome to the boards, but...

1: don't you think it's a bit brusque when your very first post is "let's make a deal?" Despite arguing and bickering, some people make a big effort for no pay to create a sense of community on this forum... I dunno, it just kind of feels like someone crashing a block party to hand out business cards and "network" to me :shrug: ...

2: DVC points can already be exchanged through Interval for other destinations throughout the world, including Hawaii, so I'd suspect if anyone wanted to go to Hawaii, they'd do it this way instead. No offense, it's just safer.

Good luck.

slappy magoo

1: don't you think it's a bit brusque when your very first post is "let's make a deal?" Despite arguing and bickering, some people make a big effort for no pay to create a sense of community on this forum... I dunno, it just kind of feels like someone crashing a block party to hand out business cards and "network" to me :shrug: ...

EDIT: ...and the fact that this new member hasn't opted to add his 2 cents to a single solitary post since "networking" doesn't exactly alter my perception. :shrug:

The Mom

Premium Member
Add the fact that trading/selling DVC points is against forum rules, and you've got a locked thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom