Would any one be able to help out?

Ariel Bride

Original Poster
I am going on my honeymoon to Disney the week of October 13. I am desperately trying to find the Eric and Ariel just married buttons, and can't find them anywhere. I looked on ebay, facebook, button collecting groups. I would gladly pay for them. Please let me know if you can help out!

Chrissy

Attachments

• pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 34

fltink

Oof! That's a toughie! From what I remember, Disney discontinued the "Just Married" and switched to the "Happily Ever After" ones about a year or so ago. Up until fairly recently, you could still stumble across the older designs every now and then, but now I think they are pretty hard to find. Maybe someone on here will happen to have one they'd part with. Good luck! Worst case scenario, if your crafty at all, you could print the image, (available in Google Images), on a color printer, and make your own pin.

LSUmagic

We got the Ariel and Eric buttons on our honeymoon but is was on the Disney Fantasy. I believe that particular button is only available on the cruise ships.

PolynesianPrincess

The Eric and Ariel buttons are specific to DCL. As far as at the parks, I picked up 2 Just Married buttons at DLR in April. I'm not married nor am I engaged, but I wanted to get them for when I DO get married because I don't like the Happily Ever After ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom