1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Would All-Day Dining be worth it if we are doing Dine With Shamu?

Discussion in 'Sea World Orlando' started by WildernessLodge, Jul 6, 2017.

1. WildernessLodge

WildernessLodge Well-Known Member

I've done both but never in the same day. Would it make sense to do the All-Day Dining if we are doing lunch at Dine With Shamu? It's only $20 more a ticket but I'm trying to decide if I would use that much.

2. epcotisbest

epcotisbest Well-Known Member

No, that just does not make sense to me. The all dining is more than you can ever eat, and it is fun to try some places you might not have tried before, or just go in and sample perhaps a dessert, since you have the all day dining deal. If you are doing Dine With Shamu, I would not recommend the all day dining.
    The all day dining is a good deal and worth taking advantage of. I would choose it over Dine With Shamu because of the variety. The biggest problem for us with all day dining is we tend to overeat.

3. WildernessLodge

WildernessLodge Well-Known Member Original Poster

Lol thanks for the advice! DWS was a highlight for me of my whole Orlando trip last year so I want to take my parents for them to experience =) I figured for an extra $20 though that might be worth the ADD. DWS is lunch but dinner alone could cost close to $20 at a quicker restaurant and + you get snacks, desserts, beverages throughout the day.

4. epcotisbest

epcotisbest Well-Known Member

I was just looking at it from a money and amount of food angle. I saw no reason to do all day dining and DWS. I would drop DWS to save the money and not do the DWS at all. If you are doing DWS anyway, my advise is useless. Being a grumpy old you-know-what, I am not sure I would enjoy DWS knowing I could have dined at several other places without spending extra.
    Hope you enjoy, whichever you decide.

WildernessLodge likes this.