Worst people to be in line next to?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I, for one, can't even IMAGINE standing next to any of the major complainers on these forums! O_O

In fact, I don't think I'd want to be standing in line with a clone of myself..

JohnD

I don't blame the children who like to hang back and explore something interesting about the queue while the parents forge ahead -- children will be children -- so much as the parents who don't keep tabs on their kids.

More than once, I've had to stop in line so as not to separate the child from the rest of their party. I have to yell ahead to the parents to urge their child forward. I apologize to the people behind me for stopping. They understand why.

Last edited:

Tom Morrow

Parents with unruly kids who can't stop climbing all over everything and bumping into everyone and doing annoying things like play-fighting.

Dorks who try to impress people with their Disney info, only the info is very wrong and/or cliche'. ("Disney is planning on building a villains park as the 5th gate!")

New cast members, usually college program, complaining/gossiping about their job loudly and ruining the magic. Well, this doesn't bother me, but I'm sure it bothers a lot of people.

DisneyGigi

Evil parents, that do not plan well for their vacations and take it out on their kids.. That and obnoxious parents that also did not plan well and arrive at the parade with their strollers and Expect me to scoot over and back so their kids can see... P.S.... No. Plan better. ;) My family waited patiently for a reason.

NiarrNDisney

People with very bratty, rambunctious children that either do not listen or the parents do nothing to correct their children's behavior! I had to witness a small little girl cracking her head open after falling backwards while sitting on a rail in the Backlot Tours queue, it was frustrating since everyone was warned umpteen times not to sit on the rails, scary because she was bleeding pretty bad, and saddening because I hate seeing anyone hurt especially a child when they're crying!

Know it all's :mad: - Seriously if you are going to share your wealth of knowledge about the attractions, parks and the whole WDW resort please make sure you check your facts first! Try reading a book! BTW NO ONE CARES!

Negative people - I get that its hot, that there are crowds, long waits for attractions, etc etc but being overly rude and nasty about everything isn't going to change anything! Change your outlook you may be surprised how your whole experience will benefit from just a little positive thinking.

Jerks! - I have been lucky enough to stand in line next to people who think its okay to make comments about others in line whether about their size, looks, race, anything that they felt the need to pick these innocent people apart. Grow up! #1 What makes you perfect? #2 Life is beautiful because of our differences, it takes all types you should appreciate that #3 Know that your opinions only make you look ugly so if thats cool with you than enjoy being a miserable person quietly by yourself and allow the other guests to have a nice time.

Lastly the people who could really benefit from a shower or some deodorant! :hungover: Enough said

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Anyone rude, acting stupid, or anyone who doesn't shower or use deodorant.
Not being sarcastic or snotty here, but, I am still bewildered as to why I have, after 43 trips to WDW over a span of 31 years, and 1 to DL, never encountered any of those people. Nor have I ever been hit by a stroller or ETV or bumped, jumped or otherwise annoyed by a tour group? I must live a blessed life. :angelic:

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Not being sarcastic or snotty here, but, I am still bewildered as to why I have, after 43 trips to WDW over a span of 31 years, and 1 to DL, never encountered any of those people. Nor have I ever been hit by a stroller, and ETV or bumped, jumped or otherwise annoyed by a tour group? I must live a blessed life. :angelic:

You must be super lucky, Disney luck.

JohnD

Not being sarcastic or snotty here, but, I am still bewildered as to why I have, after 43 trips to WDW over a span of 31 years, and 1 to DL, never encountered any of those people. Nor have I ever been hit by a stroller, and ETV or bumped, jumped or otherwise annoyed by a tour group? I must live a blessed life. :angelic:

Yes. Count it as a blessing.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Teenagers, or anyone actually, who are GLUED to that electronic device in their hand to the point they don't pay attention and run into/over me, hold up the line or anything else that involves movement since they are GLUED to that electronic device in their hands. Really? Other than looking at the app to check wait times, dining reservation, etc., in other words, checking Disney, what is so danged important while you are on vacation that your parents spent half of your college fund to pay for that you HAVE to be GLUED to that electronic device in your hand? New rule - all Social Media apps are temporarily disabled while you are in any of the parks or dining.

Laura

Premium Member
In front of me - someone with a huge backpack that can't stop twirling around.

In back of me - parents who can't keep their kids under control and let them run all over the queue and in front of me.

And my number one peeve is when there's super impatient adults behind me who think they will get to the front of the line faster if they bump into my back and step on my heels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom