deleted

Johnny Three-hats

Universe of Energy closing. Not even Guardians coming to the pavilion, though, that's more salt on the wound. Short of a full overhaul keeping the energy theme and Universe of Energy moniker, I was going to be upset at any announcement of it closing. Yes, I know it's a 22 year old ride and that it's a shadow of its former self, but I adore that pavilion and those dinosaurs and I was hoping to get a chance to ride it while listening to songs that used to play there. Nevermore, I guess.

Someone should get a group together to sing Energy, You Make the World Go 'Round on the ride before it closes. I'm probably a sentimental loser, but I feel like it's an appropriate send-off and God knows Disney ain't gonna do it. I love that song. Never was there or ever shall there be another song that expressed so much love for energy, and, you know what, energy deserves the love. Energy might not make the World go 'round anymore, but I know it'll always make my world go 'round.

Disney Lover Addie

While I love GOTG, I don't see how it could fit in Epcot, so it should be in HS, IF it isn't the same kind of ride as Disneyland's GOTG attraction.
I must admit, I was excited for the Mickey Mouse attraction! Until, I realized it was themed around the shorts on T.V., then I felt a little less excited. They should have based it off of classics, but the no 3D glasses part sounds cool.
And Pixar Pier? While I love Pixar movies, this really doesn't make sense. They should call it Pixar Pier with Some Disney related attractions still in it. And by the look of the concept art it just looks like a place where you can meet characters, get food, and shop. Is California Screamin' gonna be... Monster's Inc. making people screamin'?
I feel as if Disney is focused to much on Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar right now.
I still like these plans, I just feel as if they need some tweak some parts like location, things to do, attraction theme, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom