Worst Attraction at WDW

Matt_Black

Really? I'm not sure how long it's been there... I can't remember it from my last visit in 1999. But it sounds boring.

Just being honest.

Is learning boring? Is taking a gander at the food that you will soon be putting into your belly at the Garden Grill or Sunshine Seasons boring? I think not!

Fun story, my sister, despite her assertions that she's been to WDW over 20 times (and she complains that mom & I went without her in 2013; for the record, by my count I've been only 7 or 8 times, so do the math), she never went on that until our trip in 2012*. She was unimpressed. Later, when having lunch at Sunshine Seasons, I commented, "Taste that freshness? THAT is why that boat ride is awesome." She gave me a death glare.

*She also never did the Indy Stunt Show. What in the blue blazes is wrong with her?!?

cw1982

Is learning boring? Is taking a gander at the food that you will soon be putting into your belly at the Garden Grill or Sunshine Seasons boring? I think not!

Fun story, my sister, despite her assertions that she's been to WDW over 20 times (and she complains that mom & I went without her in 2013; for the record, by my count I've been only 7 or 8 times, so do the math), she never went on that until our trip in 2012*. She was unimpressed. Later, when having lunch at Sunshine Seasons, I commented, "Taste that freshness? THAT is why that boat ride is awesome." She gave me a death glare.

*She also never did the Indy Stunt Show. What in the blue blazes is wrong with her?!?

Lol! I made sure to make note of the times of the Indy Stunt Show, just because DH (whose name is also Matt, BTW) is a huge fan of the older Indiana Jones movies.

Learning is definitely not boring, but agriculture is just not my area of interest. DH may surprise me and want to check it out... if so, by all means, we'll do it.

Though I will say here and now that last night we got to talking about whether or not we would be riding IASW in June. I informed him that, if he fully intends to force me onto ToT, I have complete freedom to make it up to him with whatever rides I want to ride for the nostalgia of my childhood I want, as I see fit ;)

doctornick

My vote is Innoventions. That is the biggest waste of space. It drives me nuts that it takes up at least 1/4-1/3 of the Epcot park and is basically useless. I'd rather it be demo'ed and turned into a garden then take up that space.

Have you been on Sum of All Thrills? I would hardly call that a waste of space and, in fact, it's probably the best kept secret among Disney rides. Fun, different every time you do it and actually incorporates learning in a non-boring way.

cw1982

Have you been on Sum of All Thrills? I would hardly call that a waste of space and, in fact, it's probably the best kept secret among Disney rides. Fun, different every time you do it and actually incorporates learning in a non-boring way.

I was wondering about this! Sounds kinda neat IMO.

DizPlutoFan

I def agree Stitch is the worst not sure if you all will agree but I'm sure we all dream the day away to smell burped hot dog smell " i know i went to disney to smell that who's with me ??? LOL

HouCuseChickie

I saw Captain EO the year after it opened. While I don't mind MJ's music, I was never a huge fan. So, Captain EO never did much for me. If they wanted nostalgia in that part of Epcot, they should have just brought back the original Imagination as we have 0 desire to ever see Captain EO again.

I know lots of people brought up SGE on this thread, but I actually don't mind it. DH and the kids like it. I guess part of it is that I wasn't a fan of Alien Encounter. Funny, but my first ride ever at MK was Mission to Mars, which was also in that same space I believe...not a fan of that either.

71jason

Train to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Use seating to force guest perspective--so guests can stare at a couple lame billboards and somebody in animal care's aging Toyota.

Bairstow

Train to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Use seating to force guest perspective--so guests can stare at a couple lame billboards and somebody in animal care's aging Toyota.

Last time I rode that I saw a wild armadillo snuffling around in the grass in front of a shed. That was actually pretty neat.

pumpkin7

I vote for Imagination aswell. Never rode the original but looking at the videos on youtube, its pre predecessor was a thousand times better.

ZodIsGr8

Coming from someone who could take or leave Figment, the ride is a joke. It needs to be redone. Desperately. I wondered why I wasted my time on it.
I know where you are coming from, but he is very important part of the park and needs to stay. I wish they would go back to the original but unfortunately the original track layout caused to many mechanical issues. I hope that one day they will reimagine it in a way that everyone will enjoy, but please do not replace it with a p&f attraction based off characters that are already losing their long term appeal. Thanks for reading my reply and giving your honest but polite feedback.

ZodIsGr8

Is it though? The new ride corrupted his character.
He went from being a childlike explorer to an annoying prankster.
Don't want to lose him for p&f or some other character with a limited shelf life. Maybe one day it will get reimagined into something we can all get behind but if he is removed the chances of him ever coming back are slim to none.

pumpkin7

Don't want to lose him for p&f or some other character with a limited shelf life. Maybe one day it will get reimagined into something we can all get behind but if he is removed the chances of him ever coming back are slim to none.

I'm sorry. I'm glad he's still around as he does mean a lot to many people. Even if the ride is sub par, its better than him going away for good. I'd be the same if he were my favourite character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom