World Showcase Destinations Discovered

beanbunny

We have booked the World Showcase Destinations Discovered tour for our upcoming trip in July. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge as to where lunch will be? Thanks

DiSnEyF@n

I have never done this before, nor have I even heard about it.... The World Showcase is mine and my husband's favorite part of Disney... I am interested to hear about it!
Sorry I couldn't answer you question :confused:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

I have never heard of this tour so I looked it up. This is what I found.....
World Showcase DestiNations Discovered is a new walking tour now available at Epcot's World Showcase.

Costing $109+tax per person, the five hour walking tour takes guests through the creation of the World Showcase pavilions. The tour takes place both onstage and backstage, giving a glimpse at some of the behind-the-scenes magic.

Also part of the experience is an inclusive lunch at a World Showcase restaurant, and a cultural demonstration at one of the pavilions.

The tour takes place daily, departing at 9:30am and 10am. Park admission is required, and guests must be aged 16 and over.
@beanbunny ....Sorry I was unable to answer you question about lunch but I am sure it will be wonderful! Have Magical Trip....:cat:

Upvote 0

TB4244

I'm really interested in this one myself, especially having done the UnDISCOVERed Future World tour. I hope that someone here pipes up with a review soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom