World Passport Collection Change

DVC Mike

Original Poster
It appears DVC is switching from using Interval International back to RCI:

With a growing number of Members exploring a world of vacation destinations beyond their Home Resorts, Disney Vacation Club is committed to ensuring that those Member Getaways exchanges present the best and most diverse experiences possible. It's with this commitment in mind that Disney Vacation Club has formed a relationship with RCI, the world's largest vacation-exchange company, effective Jan. 1, 2009.

While Members will continue to choose from more than 500 destinations across six continents and 25 countries, the enhanced Member Getaways program will offer a significantly broader range of resort experiences, length-of-stay options (including more nightly exchanges) and more.

Members will receive more details by mail and here on the Web site beginning in late December, and the new Vacation Planner is scheduled to begin mailing in the late spring.

To ensure a smooth transition to RCI, Members may continue to confirm available exchanges through the current World Passport Collection through Dec. 31, 2008, and all exchanges booked by that deadline will be honored.

minnie2000

My parents own a timeshare in Portugal, and are members of RCI - does this mean we can swap their resorts for a DVC resort? I'm starting to get very excited...:sohappy:

slappy magoo

My parents own a timeshare in Portugal, and are members of RCI - does this mean we can swap their resorts for a DVC resort? I'm starting to get very excited...:sohappy:

It means you can TRY. Good luck, but I'll bet it will be much easier for DVC members to trade out than RCI members to trade in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom