World of Motion mini-game

CastleRock

Original Poster
We all know WoM was a great ride with some of the best and most elaborate AA scenes ever.

How about a little game where we mention a particular AA scene in the ride - 1 per post?

I'll start:

The bicycling scene where one AA character is on a unicycle trying to impress the pretty young (and very real looking) lady while the guy in the white suit sits in the mud he fell into.

Lauriebar

marni1971 said:
Er...that was in the attraction, yes, but whats the game?

I think he just wants us to remember the various AA's in WoM, just to see how many we can think of. It's less of a game and more of an exercise in memory.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ah!

Attachments

• PDVD_061.jpg
    PDVD_061.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 125

CastleRock

Original Poster
LOL, yeah I used the word "game" loosely. Henceforth we can call it "The World of Motion Memory Exercise". Ol hot foot cave dude was the first AA in the ride, wasn't he? The "hang gliding" guy...I remember that one. Wasn't he in the angry Mona Lisa scene? DaVinci was ignoring her to invent a flying machine. And the cop speed trap..the first time I saw him, I thought he was real.

Next...

How about the scene that showed an early traffic jam with (Middle Eastern?) people on camels etc. I remember a very LARGE AA woman sitting atop a collapsed beast and a man trying desperately to help the poor thing get up. I think there were men on flying carpets as well.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Mrs Gracey - nice name! Welcome to the boards.

The caveman I posted above was the 2nd AA in the ride, there was another caveman next to him first, rubbing his feet! Hang Glider was in the Da Vinci Renaissance scene, along with mona lisa - very unhappy as Da Vinci sketches the hang glider (notice the similarity in Timekeeper!)

The early traffic jam you mentioned wasn`t a jam - it was an toll booth! There were a few poor animals here, laden down with baggage and AA`s, and a flying carpet too. The man trying to get the animal up wasn`t happy - it couldn`t move under the weight of his baggage, and his partner was paying a toll to enter the city.

CastleRock

Original Poster
Hmm....yeah you're right....the struggling guy had only baggage on his animal. But there was one with a large woman on it, wasn't there?

Ok another great scene:

The chariot salesman and the giggling maiden holding a centaur on a leash.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ha! The maidens centaur freaked me out the fist time I saw it!

I`ll go for the Grandma in the western scene loading her rifle.

CastleRock

Original Poster
Tough ol grandma protecting the goofy guy who got his hat shot off!

How about the train robbery scene with the sherriff up on the rocks?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yep... this brings back memories!

The kid with the model plane in the airshow scene (standing on the car`s running board)

CastleRock

Original Poster
Uh-oh....this could be the first one I'm drawing a blank on! I kind of remember the airshow. Was there a film or something? Help! I need a picture!

CastleRock

Original Poster
Cool!! Now I sort of remember that AA set. (Don't they look kind of creepy in that pic?)

Ok...how about the AA kids who had "stolen" the ice and were eating it off the truck in the massive traffic jam/accident scene?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom