WORLD OF COLOR CELEBRATE! - Photos/Video, Reviews & Thoughts

mickEblu

It's better than Forever and PTN in my opinion and it's not even close. CELEBRATE has all of the Wow moments as well as the heartfelt moments that are lacking in PTN/ Forever. It also has the best song of the 3 in 'Forever Young'

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Out of the 3 WOC which one do you think has the most impact?

Winter Dreams 2013 was far and away my favorite. It had a singular creative vision, a phenomenal soundtrack and insane visuals.

Winter Dreams 2014 sadly ruined the show thanks to executive mandating. Great job execs! Who knew so many MBAs were experts at creating multimedia fountain shows?

Those same execs made a mess of this show, and they made a mess of WOC 1.0. WOC 1.0 is preferable to me over WOC-C, so if I had to rank 'em:

1. Winter Dreams 2013
2. World of Color
3. Winter Dreams 2014
4. World of Color - Celebrate

Mukta

I agree completely, @GiveMeTheMusic. When I first saw the Winter Dreams 2013, I was blown away. I came back every night of the AP preview to see it again. That song Glow in the beginning? Still gives me goosebumps.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Winter Dreams 2013 was far and away my favorite. It had a singular creative vision, a phenomenal soundtrack and insane visuals.

Winter Dreams 2014 sadly ruined the show thanks to executive mandating. Great job execs! Who knew so many MBAs were experts at creating multimedia fountain shows?

Those same execs made a mess of this show, and they made a mess of WOC 1.0. WOC 1.0 is preferable to me over WOC-C, so if I had to rank 'em:

1. Winter Dreams 2013
2. World of Color
3. Winter Dreams 2014
Wow. I enjoyed winter dreams 2013 more as well. It had the best visuals I've seen (on YouTube). For me, Winter dreams 2014 they over used the lights on Screamin' and just made the whole story out of sync with the holiday season and it was merely just a frozen singalong.

Twilight_Roxas

1. Winter Dreams 2013
2. World of Color
3. Winter Dreams 2014
Still hoping they include What's This from the Nightmare Before Christmas in Winter Dreams. That's my honest opinion of what Winter Dreams is missing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom