World of Color - Animal Kingdom

Tip Top Club

Original Poster
Hey Everybody. I've been working really hard on a new park out there, and that has inspired a quick imagineering project I threw together over the last few days that I really wanted to share with you all.

I've put together an EXTREMELY rough audio mix for a version of World of Color for Animal Kingdom, and I'd really like your opinion on it.

In this version, The stretch of streets from Trilo-Bites to Theater in the Wild is rethemed and rebuilt to be more of jungle area with tiered standing room, including leveled up from the current level, and some of it is even covered, in an elaborate jungle-themed viewing area.

The fountains are slightly rearranged as well, to be more even for the new show.

The new show starts similarly to WOC at DCA, however here much of the show has been re-edited and re-cut to fit the Animal Kingdom Theme, more details on the video itself about some of that, but there are also several new sections, including a Lion King Section, A Dinosaur section, and expanded Finding Nemo section, and a section based around Expedition Everest. The show itself has also been cut-down timewise significantly, this show runs at about 19 1/2 minutes, which is about where a nighttime show should be, in my opinion.

The number one reason I post things on here is to get an opinion, so if you happen to have 19 minutes, I would really appreciate your feedback.

Once again it is a very ROUGH copy, I am certainly not a professional, but here you go! Comment Appreciated:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1U_TKXr4E
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyLxILerY-s

jtizzle1023

I had a similar idea for this, called natures wonderland :) But i had it located in the body of water by EE. There is a ton of water to use and has a great area already for standing room. Similar to your idea it would show all animal related disney films. I think this is something animal kingdom needs, to keep people in the park late

Tip Top Club

Original Poster
I only have the most basic RCT 3, so it doesn't have fountains to my knowledge.

This show would have to be for WAY down the line, right now, I don't think the park could support a night show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom