working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Next week?!?!!? You lucky duck!!!!!!!!! Oh on the cruise I have NO intentions on excersizing, watch what I eat, or care if my pants are too tight!! LOL I ordered some *cruise wear* a size smaller than I am now... Come hell or high water, Ill fit into them!! All I need to do now, is find Pluto pjs!!! LOL (I am SO outta control LOLOL)
Figgy here, good luck with your diet and exercise!! Just don't over do it or crash diet! Health first!:)

DisneyDebNJ

Figgy here, good luck with your diet and exercise!! Just don't over do it or crash diet! Health first!:)
not to worry Figgy.... I need to lose 10 lbs LOL (ok will probably shoot for 15) VERYYYY healthy diet here. But if I go ANYWHERE with Disney's name involved, I throw the diet right OUT the window (or in the cruise's case, right off the verandah LOL) I work too hard all year to not indulge! (thats my story and Im sticking to it!!)

93boomer

Premium Member
Hey guys!! Good day to you Figgy!! Glad you are among the living again!LOL I am getting ready to do my walk and Pilates for today. Have any of you heard about yin yoga? Just read about it in a magazine and sounds like something good. Let me know if you've tried it. Ok going to walk!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Tig, youre my hero!!!

Aw, shucks.

I've got nothing on Figgy--have you noticed what time she gets up and how long she works out?? It makes me tired just reading her posts! LOL

I'm gonna be doing ab work like a madwoman right up until I get on the plane on Monday. ;) I'm being good, I've already pulled my exercise DVDs to pack. Thank goodness for the DVD players in the DVC rooms!

DisneyDebNJ

Aw, shucks.

I've got nothing on Figgy--have you noticed what time she gets up and how long she works out?? It makes me tired just reading her posts! LOL

I'm gonna be doing ab work like a madwoman right up until I get on the plane on Monday. ;) I'm being good, I've already pulled my exercise DVDs to pack. Thank goodness for the DVD players in the DVC rooms!
I have visted my gym twice today.... to dust, and vacuum LMAO ....

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Aw, shucks.

Just remember you may not be able to keep up with your regular routine in the world so do the best you can! Vacations are for having fun not killing yourself!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey guys!! Good day to you Figgy!! Glad you are among the living again!LOL I am getting ready to do my walk and Pilates for today. Have any of you heard about yin yoga? Just read about it in a magazine and sounds like something good. Let me know if you've tried it. Ok going to walk!!!
Thanks I'm officially on the road to recovery! I haven't even heard of yin so if you find out anything let us know! Thnx! Where's @LuLaSue when you need her? @Sans Souci might know but sh'e still at Disney LUCKY her!:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saturday is usually my easy day but with skipping a day :eek: I did a 5 mile indoor power walk and Jillian Michael's power yoga for the first time! :) I liked the yoga workout! :) Considering it's JM not too tough, it's just the right amount of tough and you really move and stretch! Dripping buckets of sweat so off to hydrate and shower! Keep moving this weekend 'm cheering for you!:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Namaste. :) Good morning I hope you are moving this weekend! :) Just remember why we are doing this mind and body improvement. :) Getting our energy up and fitting into cute clothes for Disney certainly helps! Yesterday's MJ yoga workout was a little tougher than I originally thought I really started to feel it about 4 o'clockI I'm feeling a lot less guilty about a missed workout day after doing that one. :) Today It's totally back on track for me with my Sunday yoga! I did Yoga Works beginners and YW slim down yoga. I feel fabulous warm, streched , relaxed and worked out! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and KEEP MOVING FOWARD!:)

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Saturday is usually my easy day but with skipping a day :eek: I did a 5 mile indoor power walk and Jillian Michael's power yoga for the first time! :) I liked the yoga workout! :) Considering it's JM not too tough, it's just the right amount of tough and you really move and stretch! Dripping buckets of sweat so off to hydrate and shower! Keep moving this weekend 'm cheering for you!:)

Are you talking about Jillian Michael's yoga meltdown or does she have a new yoga workout? I like yoga meltdown but it got to the point where it wasn't really challenging enough so I got kinda bored and I didn't like level 2 as much as level 1 because there really weren't any flowing sequences. I'd love to try a new one if she's got it.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Did a FIRM workout yesterday as planned, and managed to get in a session of Fat Eliminator with Minna Lessig today, despite my mother in law dropping by unannounced ("I'm only stopping for a minute") and hanging around for an hour and a half

@DisneyDebNJ, I laughed out loud at the dusting gym equipment, but Figgy's right, housework definitely counts!!

Still gotta pack my carry on for tomorrow...I'll be working out at Wilderness Lodge the rest of the week! 30 minutes a day out of vacation time won't spoil my fun, and it's necessary to keep me in track. If I take a week off, its just too easy for me to let it go, it'll take me three weeks to get back to regular exercise!

Enjoy your Sunday evening, everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom