working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Another day with ice so I did a LS DVD to get my steps in. Makes me glad I got a few yoga DVDs from the library, I'm going to need them to calm down:hilarious: One good thing about Valentine's week strawberries are usually on sale so I'm making a salad with spring mix and them with a balsamic vinagarette for lunch.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

I am keeping up with my workouts and eating well.

I have made a red velvet cake this morning. Tomorrow I am going to frost it and decorate it with pink, white and red fondant hearts.

Also, I have lost 16.2 lbs. I'm so glad I got out from under the thumb of emotional eating.

Today is a kickboxing day. :)
I'm so very happy for you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

I have made a red velvet cake this morning. Tomorrow I am going to frost it and decorate it with pink, white and red fondant hearts.

Also, I have lost 16.2 lbs. I'm so glad I got out from under the thumb of emotional eating.

Excellent!! That's a lot of weight to drop. Good for you!!! :happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning yup you guessed it I started my day with LS again. Seriously I hope it warms up soon and isn't icy for a bit so I can get outside to walk. I have to admit it's been mentally difficult to keep motivated between the ice and my shoulder this winter. I managed to find a mostly floor work workout on popsugar yesterday That I'm going to try as soon as the house is empty. It has some weights for upper body that I'm going to brave but I'll keep them very light. Slow and steady wins the recovery:confused: I almost forgot Happy Valentine's Day! Lunch will be a nice salad with strawberries, white beans, spring mix, some grated carrot and cucumber with a basalmic vinagarette. Seeing my dh won't be home for dinner:( I'll stir fry up some veggies and tofu for me:hungry::hungry::hungry:

21stamps

Hi all..haven't started the Spark yet..and still being a lazy bum..so I'm still not ready to join this thread :(..I should read it for motivation though!

Anyway, I wanted to stop in and see if anyone as spoke with @epcotisbest ? He's one of my ultimate wdwmagic faves, but haven't seen him in a while.. just wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong, and hopefully he's just taking a chat room break.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi all..haven't started the Spark yet..and still being a lazy bum..so I'm still not ready to join this thread :(..I should read it for motivation though!

Anyway, I wanted to stop in and see if anyone as spoke with @epcotisbest ? He's one of my ultimate wdwmagic faves, but haven't seen him in a while.. just wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong, and hopefully he's just taking a chat room break.
Welcome back I was wondering how you were making out and am glad you didn't go for the fast fix." Lazy bums" are welcome here and maybe just checking in may motivate you to move and eat well, I know it does for me. Sometimes I get up and say I'm done, it's over, exercise stinks and then think I have a few nice people I like to check in with, I don't want to let myself down and it's good for me. Thankfully those thoughts don't last long but some days...... For the most part those thoughts happen this time of year, I hate winter! As for Mr. Isbest he's on a break but I do worry about him also.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
@21stamps I do have one other suggestion. What about getting back into the exercise swing by committing to 10 minutes a day 5 days a week for the next 4 weeks. It's said it takes 4 weeks to make or break a habit. Just go to youtube and put on something that looks interesting or pop in a DVD if you have any and do 10 minutes of the workout. If you feel good and want to keep going longer great but if not you met your goal. Keeping goals realistic is a great motivator. You can always add to your goals as needed in a week or 2. Good luck

Sans Souci

Hello-

Today was a "toning" day. It was a work out called "Femme Fatale." :rolleyes: There aren't enough eye roll emoticons for the name of the video.

I spent most of my day decorating my cake. It was the first time I worked with fondant. I'll do things differently next time. I bought white fondant and colored it with red food coloring. My hands are still a bit stained. These also weren't the cookie cutters I wanted, the ones I were out of stock. I did the best I could with what I had.

fullsizeoutput_549.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_54c.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_54d.jpeg

21stamps

Hello-

Today was a "toning" day. It was a work out called "Femme Fatale." :rolleyes: There aren't enough eye roll emoticons for the name of the video.

I spent most of my day decorating my cake. It was the first time I worked with fondant. I'll do things differently next time. I bought white fondant and colored it with red food coloring. My hands are still a bit stained. These also weren't the cookie cutters I wanted, the ones I were out of stock. I did the best I could with what I had.

View attachment 189653

View attachment 189654

View attachment 189655
Looks great!
@21stamps I do have one other suggestion. What about getting back into the exercise swing by committing to 10 minutes a day 5 days a week for the next 4 weeks. It's said it takes 4 weeks to make or break a habit. Just go to youtube and put on something that looks interesting or pop in a DVD if you have any and do 10 minutes of the workout. If you feel good and want to keep going longer great but if not you met your goal. Keeping goals realistic is a great motivator. You can always add to your goals as needed in a week or 2. Good luck
Thank you...shorts season is almost here, and I can't hide under sweatshirts much longer. I think the 10per Day suggestion is great! Thank you!

93boomer

Premium Member
Hello-

Good work!!! Congrats!!

93boomer

Premium Member
Hello-

View attachment 189653

View attachment 189654

View attachment 189655
Beautiful and yummy too!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello-

View attachment 189653

View attachment 189654

View attachment 189655
OMG that cake is beautiful and you're so right about the eye rolls!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom