working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning 5 fast LS miles done and it's about 50 degrees or so. A great start to the day this time of year. My group is going walking today to celebrate one day of decent weather. Decent for February anyway. Tomorrow will be horrid now 8-12+ of carp expected:mad::grumpy::cold::coldfeet::cry: @Sans Souci seeing I have some shirati noodles pad thai sounds great thnx for the idea:joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
Cold meds are the worst, glad you're feeling better. They always make me feel loopy, so I try to hold my head over steam with eucalyptus oil to loosen stuff up.

Your dinner sounds delicious. In the summer, I marinate portobellos and stuff them with goat cheese and stick 'em on the grill. I can't wait for summer time grilling.
Can you use any other oil than eucalyptus? Eucalyptus is too strong for me. Yeah cold meds are awful!!
I can't wait to grill out either!! And open all the windows for fresh air.

21stamps

Hi again everyone!! I'm not totally here yet..still slacking on the working out/eating business. But, I just received a few samples of Spark from a friend. I'm hesitant to try it, she said I can not drink coffee for 10 days while taking it. What?!?! This frightens me.

Has anyone else used Spark? I'm a Beachbody/Shakeology junkie..so this would be a big switch for me. I only have 4 months til our cruise and my dreaded milestone birthday. I need to do something quickly!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi again everyone!! I'm not totally here yet..still slacking on the working out/eating business. But, I just received a few samples of Spark from a friend. I'm hesitant to try it, she said I can not drink coffee for 10 days while taking it. What?!?! This frightens me.

Has anyone else used Spark? I'm a Beachbody/Shakeology junkie..so this would be a big switch for me. I only have 4 months til our cruise and my dreaded milestone birthday. I need to do something quickly!
I haven't and would be very cautious about any supplement much less one that comes with such a warning. If I was you I'd call my doctor and talk it over before taking it. Please be safe and maybe drink more water and eat more veggies. Slow but steady wins the race. Good luck

StarWarsGirl

I have not. Based on reading what's in it, it sounds like your friend gave you that warning because it has caffeine in it.

Basically, it's not really going to help you lose weight. Sounds like a combination of vitamins. You should be getting all of those vitamins in your food. The only way you should take extra vitamins is if you are deficient in a vitamin, or in other words, if a doctor or another health professional recommends it for you. Other than that, it's best to focus on eating a balanced diet.

Always be wary of supplements and other health and weight loss products. Read the ingredients; you don't want something with a lot of chemicals. Also beware of marketing. Marketers are experts at getting you to buy products you don't need, and when it comes to supplements and other weight loss products. Don't take them at face value. Even with the shakes, be careful because they tend to have lots of sugar in them. Always read the label.

Best thing you can do, quite honestly, is to cut out the junk, stick to a workout routine, and eat lots of veggies. Mix in some lean meats and fruits, along with complex carbohydrates. Avoid anything with lots of sugar.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning checking in with a JS Barre routine. I may have said this before but barre is meh. Not awful but meh all the same. At least this one was a bit sweaty and I feel it in my thighs. It's snowing like crazy:mad: I wonder how many calories I'll burn supervising the shoveling:hilarious:

StarWarsGirl

Good morning checking in with a JS Barre routine. I may have said this before but barre is meh. Not awful but meh all the same. At least this one was a bit sweaty and I feel it in my thighs. It's snowing like crazy:mad: I wonder how many calories I'll burn supervising the shoveling:hilarious:
That depends if you stand inside or outside. If you stand outside, you burn calories from your body keeping warm.

But I'm guessing you supervised from inside, so...:hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. I was up early and did a bit of kickboxing, Mother Nature seems to need it:oops::angelic: It's starting to drizzle ice:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm making sausage today and with luck will burn off some ice anger kneading bread LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom